Justice for Perfume video

mr_gorgeous

Hey there!

I was just listening to my Britney Jean vinyl, and while playing Perfume I was thinking that now's a time for justice campaigns and that Britney may hear us...why don't we promote a #justiceforperfumevideo campaign...

We deserve to see the original version of the video, and maybe Britney won't do it, but Joseph Khan will release it!

Who knows...it's just an idea...

From Spain I cannot do much about it, but you who live in America could start something and get the message through!

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

Michael,

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, mr_gorgeous said:

Hey there!

I was just listening to my Britney Jean vinyl, and while playing Perfume I was thinking that now's a time for justice campaigns and that Britney may hear us...why don't we promote a #justiceforperfumevideo campaign...

We deserve to see the original version of the video, and maybe Britney won't do it, but Joseph Khan will release it!

Who knows...it's just an idea...

From Spain I cannot do much about it, but you who live in America could start something and get the message through!

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

Michael,

And a release of the Gimme More and When You Eyes Say IT video please!:clap:

9 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

And a release of the Gimme More and When You Eyes Say IT video please!:clap:

There's no more to see from Gimme More, the only scenes we have until today is the Michael Cromy's video which shows the "not used scenes" or the unedited scenes of Gimme More with some scenes of the first scrapped idea (black and white scenes). We can't expect to see more a day like the funeral version, because it wasn't shot at all... :verycool:

But why Perfume is not on the website of the director Joseph Kahn? Stronger, Toxic and Womanizer are on his website but no Perfume... Why? :huh:

10 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

There's no more to see from Gimme More, the only scenes we have until today is the Michael Cromy's video which shows the "not used scenes" or the unedited scenes of Gimme More with some scenes of the first scrapped idea (black and white scenes). We can't expect to see more a day like the funeral version, because it wasn't shot at all... :verycool:

But why Perfume is not on the website of the director Joseph Kahn? Stronger, Toxic and Womanizer are on his website but no Perfume... Why? :huh:

Gimme Moor is not complete? :watrusayin:Are you sure? There is a picture where Brit wore a funeral outfit and they say she goes to shoot the funeral scene.Hmm.But I think the story was too crass. The same with Perfume.And that is why we won´t see it. The story was Britney beaten up and that she is a hitman. By the way, the Perfume story had hotel scenes too like Gimme More. Strange hazard.

8 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Gimme Moor is not complete? :watrusayin:Are you sure? There is a picture where Brit wore a funeral outfit and they say she goes to shoot the funeral scene.Hmm.But I think the story was too crass. The same with Perfume.And that is why we won´t see it. The story was Britney beaten up and that she is a hitman. By the way, the Perfume story had hotel scenes too like Gimme More. Strange hazard.

Yes, the Michael Cromy's version (also known as "Funeral Version"), shows the scenes where Britney walk in the street with funeral outfits, that's what I was talking about. And that's all we can get because that's what it was shot. Everyone believed that (fan) rumours that was actually shot and destroyed etc. No, Britney didn't shot more scenes, the only deleted scenes (or the first scrapped funeral idea which were shot) are:

the street walking scenes with funeral outfits:

tumblr_nm96ur9mq41s56j7yo1_400.jpg

303945_600.jpg

and Britney's apartment bed scenes:

theohandphoto_3-muumuse.jpg

7b89eea3569619ae6c6303c8bf19b6b7.jpg

Probally a deleted scene on the club scene with a choreography and other new outfits than we saw on the official/director's cut release:

303145_original.jpg

But no more. :outwithit:

But for Perfume, it's different. She actually really hold a gun and that was the original story, but those "leaked" images are obviously fake:

gdH15bZ.png

feat-britney-spears-joseph-kahn-intervie

This is real tho:

wenn20870475BritneyGun600.jpg

8 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Because he hated the Team Britney edition of his work so he decided to forget he directed Perfume. Also he said that Team Britney ask him to give his master of his version of the video preventing he could leaked it.

5 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Because he hated the Team Britney edition of his work so he decided to forget he directed Perfume. Also he said that Team Britney ask him to give his master of his version of the video preventing he could leaked it.

That makes sense, but I don't understand, he can leak it in any time as he still own it? If yes, do you think he can ever leak it a day?

46 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

I think he doesn't own it and preventing a lawsuit he sent it to Team Britney

I believe he can't win against her team... :surething: He had to keep the original master on a hard disk to keep it safe, and make a fake strategy so it got leaked by somebody else and pretended he didn't knew so he risk nothing... :haha:

Archived