Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' still sells nearly 40 years after its release

Michael Jackson is innocent, there are 360 pages of the FBI that prove it, stop provoking a dead man who cannot defend himself, give me the evidence instead of spitting out sentences, the man has always been innocent, making guests sleep in his room is like for you to let your guests sleep in your bed, and you sleep somewhere else, otherwise you sleep with your guests but not in the same bed, what's on your mind !! Michael has already faced the trials: acquitted 14 times !! 14 times not 1, educate folks, read good stuff not tabloids

• Love 6
  • Like 1
On 5/3/2020 at 1:28 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

There are albums that are timeless. Albums that are events. And albums that set a benchmark. Normally it's one of three.

However Michael Jackson's 1982 Juggernaut "Thriller" is one of those albums that can claim all three. 

Still to this day. The biggest selling album of all time ever. 60 to 100 Million depending on the source you get the info from. Michael's official website states 100 Million. So i go from the actual source itself. 

Helped define MTV and Black music in general as Several racial barriers were crossed and broken with this album. 

Put Michael up there with the Beatles and Elvis. No other Black music star I can think of truly achieved that. Only two females made it into MJ territory Madonna and of course Britney spears. Britney's was more mirrored by the paparazzi scope and them trying to create a narrative. Unfortunately for Michael. Michael was so big. He couldn't hide in plain sight. Britney was able to. 

But anyway fast forward to 2020. 

Thriller still sells. And according to both Spotify and Michael's website. Thriller is the most streamed album from the 1980's. He is the only 1980's music star to be one of the top 100 streamed artists worldwide on Spotify. Despite a documentary that many wondered if it was true or not. 2019's leaving Neverland.  

I have talked to several victims of that kind of abuse. They watched the documentary. All have basically said. It never happened. The body language didn't match the words coming out of their mouths. 

mj.jpg

Michael Jackson will always sell his music is timeless !! I love MJJ

• Love 2

Truth about the lies Leaving Neverland

Just  Because YOU find something inappropriate does not make a person a child ********. Wade only decided to sue MJ companies after he was refused a job with cirque MJone show & James followed suit after seeing wade on TV ( he aays)  But the lowdown attorneys are contacting EVERYONE & anyone to see if they wanted to join. This was an easy call..they thought it would be easy money but they lost. I'm sure it was the attorneys who cooked up the documentary film ( they needed a guilty verdict in the court of public opinion) and resources to get statute bill ab218 passed.  I heard and notice was put out online for interest ( Dan Reed responded)....THEY ARE LYING  Because it's a win win for Wade and James  in that a dead man cannot Sue you back...for slander/ defamation! Plz watch the video in my post. If you are hung up on MJ & his past..plz watch this too.

It tells the truth about 93 allegations...MJ was a vulnerable target ! Just please watch & if u still feel the same .. I would be surprised!

If  you get hung up again or have any questions I will do my best to answer them as I have studief Michael Jackson for many years. 

Librariangirl85 

Ps Use Critical Thinking 

Edited by LIBRARIANGIRL85
Misspelling
  • Love 5

Michael is amazing!! My ultimate, I miss him so much!! There will be no one like him! He's a diamond in the rough, and influenced almost every artist today!! His singing, dancing, and stage presence is just staggering!! He's the GOAT!! King of Pop!! Always and forever!! Michael, I miss you!! 

It's awesome that Thriller 35+ yrs later is still kicking ***!! He's been gone for 10 yrs and still killing it!! #MichaelJackson #MJFam #MJInnocent 

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.51e5bbc800c6a2c800fa0f6a380295ae&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fPAbxvhItXDcPu%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=PSceZwq71fmXuUYYtyoUgPNTan4U7ahi1oE6jZk8tME%3d 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

but the fact, that Michael Jackson is still selling after the controversies and his death, proves furthermore that’s he’s innocent

I am sorry no...
Justice and charges are not measured considering the success of the artist, or by the number of records he sells.
I am not here to debate the allegations, but you cannot hide the fact that these accusations has been dividing the public opinion, for years now. And that is a fact. 

The stains are there... and the people that choose to believe these kids, still stands.

I mean look at the thread already...

• Like 1
Just now, SelinaKyle said:

I am sorry no...
Justice and charges are not measured considering the success of the artist, or by the number of records he sells.
I am not here to debate the allegations, but you cannot hide the fact that these accusations has been dividing the public opinion, for years now. And that is a fact. 

The stains are there... and the people that choose to believe these kids, still stands.

I mean look at the thread already...

Sorry but can you please elaborate? I didn’t understand what you said in he last 2 sentences

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Giusy said:

Michael Jackson is innocent, there are 360 pages of the FBI that prove it, stop provoking a dead man who cannot defend himself, give me the evidence instead of spitting out sentences, the man has always been innocent, making guests sleep in his room is like for you to let your guests sleep in your bed, and you sleep somewhere else, otherwise you sleep with your guests but not in the same bed, what's on your mind !! Michael has already faced the trials: acquitted 14 times !! 14 times not 1, educate folks, read good stuff not tabloids

There is absolutely no dispute that Michael Jackson slept dozens of nights in the same bed as several children. The dispute lies in whether or not he ******** them.

Because Michael Jackson did not have enough rooms in his house to allow his guests to sleep in seperately?

Grown man inviting underage children to sleepovers, moreover in his room and moreover in his own bed = inappropriate predatory behavior, end of story.

Whether or not the further allegations against him were factual is a different subject.

But not everything that is technically or morally wrong is illegal. Hence, it is not illegal for a single adult to invite unrelated underage children to sleep over in his bed. It is, however, entirely inappropriate and predatory behavior.

Imagine any other grown man in the world doing that. Would anybody consider that appropriate? Hint: no.

You guys just change the rules of common decency and social norms because it's Michael Jackson.

The hypocrisy is both astounding and morally reprehensible.

And since when does the death of a person mean that people are no longer allowed to bring up their wrongdoings? Has anybody stopped saying that Epstein was a child molestor now that hes dead? 

Michael Jackson was an incredibly successful, incredibly talented singer dancer and performer. He broke many glass ceilings and many records throughout his career.

Does that give him a free pass from anything and everything? Absolutely not. At the end of the day each and every one of us is an equal human being.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But none of the other siblings outside of Janet Damita Jo Jackson was able to merge a huge entertainment career from her brothers career.

Several biographies state. He was shocked that Janet wasn't selling at his level. Cos he loved her music. Even on her birthday signed a photo of her calling her the queen of music.

If you really wanna know what breaks my heart. Janet is raising her son. Without her best friend by her side. 

I soooo appreciate you saying that! :kiss:

Janet's Rhythm Nation was my first cassette ever and Michael's Dangerous my second. I became a dancer and a performer because of them and their music influenced my life tremendously. :clap1:

I know, this is not about me, just wanted to acknowledge the importance  of your words and say that probably a lot of people feel this way about them. Their connection was so genuine and beautiful 

music video dancing GIF

• Love 1
12 hours ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

I soooo appreciate you saying that! :kiss:

Janet's Rhythm Nation was my first cassette ever and Michael's Dangerous my second. I became a dancer and a performer because of them and their music influenced my life tremendously. :clap1:

I know, this is not about me, just wanted to acknowledge the importance  of your words and say that probably a lot of people feel this way about them. Their connection was so genuine and beautiful 

music video dancing GIF

So I would suppose that yr favourite me or Janet video would be scream since both of yr idol so collabed Right?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block