I'm so bored

theannehedonia

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

Aww I love cats I had one a while ago but it ran away, that ungrateful bishhh I spent a fortune on it but that's okay I hate cleaning up s*** anyway.

What are other things you enjoy doing ?

I wanna be there when you touch fire

48 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Aww I love cats I had one a while ago but it ran away, that ungrateful bishhh I spent a fortune on it but that's okay I hate cleaning up s*** anyway. 

What are other things you enjoy doing ?

Bahahahaha, I love your callous reaction. I would be a mess if my children (my cats) went missing. They're strictly indoor cats. They wouldn't know what to do if they got into the big open world.

I like to watch horror movies, funny tv  shows (I'm currently rewatching the office.), documentaries/educational videos or content, messaging people on grindr and never following through... I need to do some more activities. I'd go and get a job if the world wasn't a mess. I miss having classes. I'm also interested in drag, so I just ordered some make up to practice. :ahhh:

read 

watch movies and tv shows 

watch documentaries on subjects that you like 

what are you studying? you can always find something to improve, on already learned lessons that you can deepen in order to be a monster when you’re taking an exam

cook: youtube is your ally

do sports: there’s so much that you can do without material and it’s free 

read

that’s a huge list of things that you can do. I don’t even have enough time to watch a TV show these days because I’m studying/doing sport/cooking/reading/checking this place/call my friends. 

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, brycetippe said:

Bahahahaha, I love your callous reaction. I would be a mess if my children (my cats) went missing. They're strictly indoor cats. They wouldn't know what to do if they got into the big open world.

I like to watch horror movies, funny tv  shows (I'm currently rewatching the office.), documentaries/educational videos or content, messaging people on grindr and never following through... I need to do some more activities. I'd go and get a job if the world wasn't a mess. I miss having classes. I'm also interested in drag, so I just ordered some make up to practice. :ahhh:

My cat was a savage it didn't like being inside. It was really mean it would bite and scratch. I reached a point were I was actually scared of it :didilie:

I love the office jim and pam melt my heart. I have the biggest crush on John I think he has a really popular youtube channel right now.

We should have an exhale drag competition that would be so much fun. 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods

I told myself I was gonna be more productive during this time and that was a month ago :jackk:

On the bright side, my knowledge of animals has risen. Who knew wasps chuck their babies out when they’re short on food :britlol:

Archived