Demi Lovato has a huge jealousy issue over a few careers

Spicechinodiva

Hate is a strong word. The correct word for Demi Lovato is jealousy. I think she's jealous how people treat Selena Gomez over the lupus issue, the Justin bieber victim, ex, etc. Demi is a survivor of addiction but she's not being celebrated or anything. She sees everybody else having a thriving careers and watching her stalls. Her current singles flopped. She definitely gave Sam a bad image thx to the finsta. I think demi needs to be honest and admit. That it hurts to see her other Disney stars have massive careers while watching hers basically on a thin line whether she can have a career or not. I think it's really make it or break it for her. Rare is close to US Gold. Boyfriend has more buzz than I love me did. If anything. Demi needs to find her musical identity. She keeps trying to be a pop girl. Maybe if she did a ballads or a country album. I do know she's more successful in the Spanish speaking regions of Brazil. So perhaps a Spanish album can give her the success she so craves. The English language pop world is rejecting her and it's honestly making her mad and lash out in ways. 

Probably a career in English music isn't in her hands. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She can switch genres but having the same nasty attitude will not do her any good at the end of the day. :mhm:

She needs to really change. Practice what she preaches. If she wants to be celebrated for being a survivor like Selena, how about being an actual survivor first. You can't be a survivor if you keep relapsing for the nth time. It means you're still going through it. A survivor implies having gone through it, and coming out alive in the end. Obviously, she's nowhere near alive when she keeps hating on other people cause that would mean she's empty and dead inside. :imacat:

The hateration and the holleration is real with Demetria and her jealousy and insecurity towards the success of other people will only eat her up until her career dies eventually.

In the words of the great Nicki Minaj...

Spoiler

Jealousy is a disease. Die slow.

:barbie:

Archived