Producers on 'Chromatica'

46 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Yep! First time! I am VERY curious how their work together turned out 

I know!!..

Now im thinking why they would put SL as lead single if they had a Martin song under their sleve.... the only logical reason I can think of is that BloodPop produced SL and he is the executive producer of the album :donewithit: 

Need to listen some of the new music ASAP!! 

3 hours ago, Ultraviolent said:

Do you think she will save this era with all those producers? Why Gaga is not even trying to go back to her roots with RedOne? Maybe it's the same reason Madonna can't give us another masterpiece like Ray of Light (even with William Orbit working in Madame X).... These pop stars :( 

Maybe she wants to evolve and try new things which is good , it would be boring if she stayed with her old style all the time and honestly redone is not the same anymore he used to make a lot of hits but they're kinda basic and boring now , the music industry needs fresh content and she understands it .....

Edited by Livin4art
On 4/23/2020 at 2:57 PM, Livin4art said:

Maybe she wants to evolve and try new things which is good , it would be boring if she stayed with her old style all the time and honestly redone is not the same anymore he used to make a lot of hits but they're kinda basic and boring now , the music industry needs fresh content and she understands it .....

So, "Stupid love" is fresh? I don't really think she understands it... And I'm not hating on Gaga. I love her first records!

3 hours ago, Ultraviolent said:

So, "Stupid love" is fresh? I don't really think she understands it... And I'm not hating on Gaga. I love her first records!

No , I'm not her fan nor into her music just saying, people move on , most artists and singers don't like to work with the same Producers all the time , it's boring ....

i think its better to be positive than negative. She proved she still has major chart presence(look at Katy once her pop peer). I think she was probably reveling in the freedom that A Star Is Born had brought her. She had finally shed the perception of gimmick and got the world to see she is a true artist and that's a place almost no recent artist had attained. She is free to experiment on her own terms with out thinking of commercial viability. I think her mistake would only to be to try ti cater to what she thinks we wanna hear instead of giving us what we need to hear. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block