Taylor Swift and Post Malone are collaborating on a new song together (rumor)

• Leader

File this under the 'What The???' category.

There's a rumor that claims Taylor Swift and Post Malone have a song together in the works titled "Heavenly."

If we are to believe the buzz, it's produced by Max Martin and Louis Bell.

Bell worked on a bunch of Post tracks, including "Goodbyes" (feat. Young Thug) and "Wow." He also produced a handful of tracks on Lover, including "I Forgot That You Existed," "Afterglow" and "It's Nice to Have a Friend."

I am super curious to hear how a collab like this would go down. I imagine Taylor would handle the catchy chorus, and Post would rap the verses in between.

Are we here for this collab, Exhale?! Personally I'm all in. Any new music right now from my faves shall not be turned down! :peasants:

Update: This supposed document started making the rounds today as well. :clownery:

taylor-post.jpg

Well there has been rumours Taylor was going to release 2 albums. The fact that her "Lover" LP got 2 different colours initially started this rumour.

Now, her Lover Fest shows are cancelled and she said she's re-recording all her by Scott and Scooter owned music in november. She also has been very silent and inactive since the MV of The Man and the docu Miss Americana. All of this gives her plenty of time to write music at home for sure...

Also, Lover was released in 2019 while the tour dates weren't until summer 2020 which is a rather long time in between releasing an album and going on tour which led fans also to believe she has something more in plan.

Taylor is known for easter eggs and plans her stuff MONTHS ahead. 

Now, in The Man MV the words "The Man" are believed to be read "This May" by many fans and they think she hinted at a new single being released in may.

What if she really was hinting new music?

It all adds up if you ask me...not sure whether it's gonna be a full album or not but I definitely think SOMETHING is coming in the coming month.

Taylor is one of the smartest business women out in the music industry when it comes to her music. She's nearly the only artist that still sells a sht load of physic albums. I can't see her planning on relaxing for months and let the Lover era die. No, that's not like Taylor AT ALL.

• Leader
9 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Well there has been rumours Taylor was going to release 2 albums. The fact that her "Lover" LP got 2 different colours initially started this rumour.

Now, her Lover Fest shows are cancelled and she said she's re-recording all her by Scott and Scooter owned music in november. She also has been very silent and inactive since the MV of The Man and the docu Miss Americana. All of this gives her plenty of time to write music at home for sure...

Also, Lover was released in 2019 while the tour dates weren't until summer 2020 which is a rather long time in between releasing an album and going on tour which led fans also to believe she has something more in plan.

Taylor is known for easter eggs and plans her stuff MONTHS ahead. 

Now, in The Man MV the words "The Man" are believed to be read "This May" by many fans and they think she hinted at a new single being released in may.

What if she really was hinting new music?

It all adds up if you ask me...not sure whether it's gonna be a full album or not but I definitely think SOMETHING is coming in the coming month.

Taylor is one of the smartest business women out in the music industry when it comes to her music. She's nearly the only artist that still sells a sht load of physic albums. I can't see her planning on relaxing for months and let the Lover era die. No, that's not like Taylor AT ALL.

Omg the detective JUMPED out 

17 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

Alison, don't do it. Out of all the male hip hop artists in the world you had to choose the culture vulture? What abou Drake? Or Swae Lee? Or even Lil Nas X? Come on Swift.

Post Malone is the sucessful one right now , and he is part of a group of hip hop artists (Lil peep,Lil Xan,Billie Eilish,etc) that are starting to succeed 

30 minutes ago, LELE said:

Post Malone is the sucessful one right now , and he is part of a group of hip hop artists (Lil peep,Lil Xan,Billie Eilish,etc) that are starting to succeed 

Post Malone is a successful artist but I feel like he contradicts her new brand as a socially conscious artist. Also Drake is way more successful. He was literally number 1 on Billboard last week. And Lil Peep has been dead for two and a half years and Lil Xan has only had one entry on the Hot 100 (#64). And when did Billie Eilish become a Hip Hop artist?

1 hour ago, Deyonce said:

Post Malone is a successful artist but I feel like he contradicts her new brand as a socially conscious artist. Also Drake is way more successful. He was literally number 1 on Billboard last week. And Lil Peep has been dead for two and a half years and Lil Xan has only had one entry on the Hot 100 (#64). And when did Billie Eilish become a Hip Hop artist?

Lil peep has been a huge influence in the artists i already mentioned ,yes he is dead, but his influence still lives on, Lil Xan has a few mild hits but he follows the same trend that Lil Peep and Post Malone and he is starting his carreer, today he may be (#64) in the HOT 1OO and tomorrow who knows, his carrer is in the early stages. Billie eilish takes elements of the same trend , she is not a hip hop artist but she takes elements of the same group. Yes Drake is more succesful , but he isnt "the new thing" thats what i´m triying to say.

3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

the face tattoos are enough :chrissy:

I can agree with you about the face tattoos.  I’m usually not into the face or neck tattoos.  However, I had heard something about him not having a good relationship with his mom, who hated tattoos, which is why he has so many.  I’m not sure if that’s true or not, but while looking to see if it was I came across this:

The "Circles" singer, 24, spoke to GQ Style this month about his look, indicating his facial ink has little to do with emerging trends.

"I'm a ugly-a--," he told the outlet. "[The face tattoos do] maybe come from a place of insecurity, to where I don't like how I look, so I'm going to put something cool on there so I can look at myself and say, 'You look cool, kid,' and have a modicum of self-confidence, when it comes to my appearance."

Also, if you’re not familiar with his music, check out some of it.  I don’t know much, but I do enjoy his song “Circles” as well as his song “Sunflower” from “Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse” which I didn’t know was him for sometime after the fact.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block