Taylor Swift and Post Malone are collaborating on a new song together (rumor)

1 hour ago, LELE said:

Lil peep has been a huge influence in the artists i already mentioned ,yes he is dead, but his influence still lives on, Lil Xan has a few mild hits but he follows the same trend that Lil Peep and Post Malone and he is starting his carreer, today he may be (#64) in the HOT 1OO and tomorrow who knows, his carrer is in the early stages. Billie eilish takes elements of the same trend , she is not a hip hop artist but she takes elements of the same group. Yes Drake is more succesful , but he isnt "the new thing" thats what i´m triying to say.

What does Lil Peep's influence have to do with who Taylor Swift should collaborate with? I'm saying that Post Mayonnaise x Taylor isn't a good look for her brand. He's not a new artist. He's been around for almost 5 years. The best Hip Hop artist for her to collaborate with business wise and brand wise is Drake. They are the two dominant artists in their respective genres, he knows how to crossover well in to pop territory, and he's at a point in his career where he can't flop.

• 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block