Sam Smith said they had Coronavirus

• Content Curators

not people being ignorant to non binary people on a britney spears forum where literally 90% of people identify as lgbtq+ :sipnstare:

just remember people yall couldnt even get married like 5 years ago so can we atleast not be ignorant

but not surprising to me considering the first month i was here some aging gay told me i was pretending to be bisexual and that bi people are confused 

i think it has to do with the age demographic on here but i wont assume :queenflopga:  

• Like 1
On 4/20/2020 at 4:05 PM, Adan695 said:

I’ve been finding most celebrities to be extremely annoying lately :awkblink: I honestly don’t know why :orangu: I’m usually a celeb wh*re and eat up everything they say and do but lately I’m just like “stfu” :jackk:

bc most of them are so self-serving in everything they do and say.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block