James appears as TEMPORARY conservator under the agenda notes for the upcoming hearing

enAC

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so wish this nightmare ends as soon as possible. But If the conservatorshp is really necessary (cause we know nothing to validate her state right now), I feel that her conservatorship should be passed to Bryan. She was literaly radiant when Bryan was around (circa 2016) instead of Jamie. Make her free as a person but hand the financial part to Bryan, Jamie is too old and Bryan would be way more open to her wishes as a person and as an artist. She changed a lot in 2016, her smile, the way she talked, her dancing, the joy in her face while performing, how she was open to other things and such.. I miss 2016ney :mhm:

4 hours ago, zenden said:

Maybe that temporary is a good thing as it has to be continued or ended by court.

That's what I was thinking! MAYBE the court is currently reviewing the conservatorship and examining the possibility of ending it. Wasn't a court-appointed doctor assessing Britney's viability to regain her rights? Whatever happened to that, did they share their findings with the court? This can be part of the process, and this is the court's way of acknowledging a possible end of the conservatorship. I doubt her brother would have any interest in taking on the role of a conservator for Britney. That gets messy, and I wouldn't be surprised if her brother was against the conservatorship in general.   

16 hours ago, xkhingx said:

u know that all these years he’s been controlling her finances?do u see her bankrupting any time soon?

Yes I do. He’s spending all her money and she has to pay him an allowance, not to mention all the fees she pays him (you can search the #FREEBRITNEY thread, user @Meaner03posted a bunch of proof and hidden shady companies that they have created, etc.) Imagine that. Paying your abuser an absurd amount of money just so that he can continue controlling you. 

18 hours ago, ol123 said:

I wonder what would happen if she did publicly speak out against her conservatorship, and how she would do it. I'm 50/50 on if she is the one posting on her Instagram. Imagine if after the court hearing she suddenly post a video exposing all of it. Very doubtful it would ever happen, but it would send the media and everyone crazy (in a good way). 

She would have to drive over to someone else’s house though otherwise her father could be all kinds of abusive or have her locked up again. Would be a mad time.

Paris where are you :snooptoya:

Archived