James appears as TEMPORARY conservator under the agenda notes for the upcoming hearing

enAC

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess he can’t be a permanent conservator anymore (maybe because of the restricting order against the kids or because he was supposedly sick I don’t know) but, if he is temporary, who is the permanent conservator???!!! I’m lost with these kind of topics, I don’t know **** about law

12 minutes ago, ImAmy said:

I guess he can’t be a permanent conservator anymore (maybe because of the restricting order against the kids or because he was supposedly sick I don’t know) but, if he is temporary, who is the permanent conservator???!!! I’m lost with these kind of topics, I don’t know **** about law

I think it's Jodi and Lou 

We all hope the conservatorship comes to an end, but if for some tragic reason it doesn't, I wish she at least gets to fight for another conservator.

Even her mom, or someone suggested by her team of lawyers would be better. I think the ideal would be her brother Brian, but I'm not sure he's interested in taking the role.

After all that's one of the things Britney tried to fight at the beginning, to be able to choose her conservator.

I wonder what would happen if she did publicly speak out against her conservatorship, and how she would do it. I'm 50/50 on if she is the one posting on her Instagram. Imagine if after the court hearing she suddenly post a video exposing all of it. Very doubtful it would ever happen, but it would send the media and everyone crazy (in a good way). 

We all know that failed lab experiment hasn’t let go of his control of the finances. It’s the only thing he’s ever been successful at. 

He failed at sobriety, as a husband, as a father, as a grandfather, and as an entrepreneur.  Let him have his little moment because karma is coming. 

-Probably until there is an official sentence, Jamie will be the temporary conservative estate because he is in an investigation.

- The report also states that Jodie is the personal temporary conservator.

I hate with all my soul a Geraldine Wyle.I will never really understand this case and how they have acted doing so many illegalities.

I hope there is justice and they end up in jail.

If her mom took over, wouldn’t one of them have to move? Most likely it would be Britney- seems her moms entire life is in Louisiana. And if Britney moved there, what would happen with visitation? Wasn’t that the whole reason she stayed in California once her and Kevin split? 

24 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Isn't this something we already knew? 

Nope, it isn't. We been knew that James is the permanent conservator of the estate and Jodi's the temporary conservator of the person. Now it seems he went from permanent to temporary conservator of the estate (and Jodi's still the temporary conservator of the person)

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

We all hope the conservatorship comes to an end, but if for some tragic reason it doesn't, I wish she at least gets to fight for another conservator.

Even her mom, or someone suggested by her team of lawyers would be better. I think the ideal would be her brother Brian, but I'm not sure he's interested in taking the role.

After all that's one of the things Britney tried to fight at the beginning, to be able to choose her conservator.

Ive always wondered what happened with her brother? She seemed so happy when he was around all the time and now we don’t ever get to see him. I’ve always trusted him more than her fame ***** Lou**** sucking sister. 

1 hour ago, xkhingx said:

why can't they just have jamie as her estate conservator and have nobody as her life conservator?

cuz in the end all they care about is money so let the girl live her life freely and do whatever u want with her money

That would be a terrible resolution and I hope with all my soul that never happens. He’s going to drive her to bankruptcy. 

9 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

That would be a terrible resolution and I hope with all my soul that never happens. He’s going to drive her to bankruptcy. 

u know that all these years he’s been controlling her finances?do u see her bankrupting any time soon?

Archived