Is anyone else unusually gloomy and down all of a sudden?

DignifiedLove

or is it just me? :ohwut:

i was actually doing fine (mentally) until a week or so ago but now i just feel so gloomy and aloof all the time. i've started to care less about my appearance and things that i used to love simply feel like chores now. i mean, when i compare just how i felt only a few weeks ago to today, i feel a noticeable shift when it comes to having less energy, less *** drive, less motivation, etc. maybe it's something in the air idk :fakecry:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I mean world went to **** and is going to **** even more. My anxiety is going over the roof and is getting worse every day.

My mood is insane and I feel down most of the time. Its literally groundhog day every day. There is no passion,,excitement. There isn't anything.

if anything my anxiety has definitely eased up because i feel less pressure to conform to society and their capitalist expectations/standards but on the other hand, i feel more lazier. it's really a win-loss. :fakecry: 

also, i'm kinda just nervous about to what to expect once quarantine is lifted. there's so much unknown. :fakecry:

Can we recover? Will the world ever be a place of peace and harmony, with no war and with no brutality? If we loved each other, we would find victory. But in this harsh reality, sometimes I'm so despondent that I feel the need to fly like a bird, take to the sky. I need You now Lord, carry me high. Don't let the world break me tonight. I need the strength of You by my side. Sometimes this life can be so cold, I pray You'll come and carry me home. 🕊💜🦋

not more than the usual

I went out the other day for the first time in weeks, and about an hour later I was like "I wanna go hooomee :wendycry:" :blol:

aa72498b22c626ffe7b056b9dba1fd75.gif

I'm just a bit, not stressed, but like, I'm working from home but there are a couple of situations that have been going on since before corona, and they haunt me every day. And I think that's what's making me lazier.

And I hate it because working from home should be the ideal situation for me, and those things are preventing me from taking full advantage of this situation.

36 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Can we recover? Will the world ever be a place of peace and harmony, with no war and with no brutality? If we loved each other, we would find victory. But in this harsh reality, sometimes I'm so despondent that I feel the need to fly like a bird, take to the sky. I need You now Lord, carry me high. Don't let the world break me tonight. I need the strength of You by my side. Sometimes this life can be so cold, I pray You'll come and carry me home. 🕊💜🦋

one of my favorite mariah songs :fakecry:

24 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Idc if its songs lyrics.

But world economy is ****ed. Which was the main goal of this pandemic anyhow. It will take at least 2 years for it to somewhat recover. God help us in the meantime 

ok but by the end of the day, whatever will be, will be. just try to be as proactive as you can. we're literally all impacted my covid-19 in one way or another. 

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

not more than the usual

I went out the other day for the first time in weeks, and about an hour later I was like "I wanna go hooomee :wendycry:" :blol:

aa72498b22c626ffe7b056b9dba1fd75.gif

I'm just a bit, not stressed, but like, I'm working from home but there are a couple of situations that have been going on since before corona, and they haunt me every day. And I think that's what's making me lazier.

And I hate it because working from home should be the ideal situation for me, and those things are preventing me from taking full advantage of this situation.

i still go out pretty often, whether it's for a hike, cruising or running small errands. i tend to get lazier and less motivated when i'm staying at family's house so that could also be a reason why. :fakecry: personally, i got laid off but i'm also not stressing about it too much. it's just that i have all this free time and newfound freedom which is nice but also drives me crazy because i feel like i should constantly be doing something or just at least trying to make better use of it.

10 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Bingo. I wouldn't be surprised if he accidentally placed the virus :chrissy:

he has enough money to make it free once its developed. But we all know its gonna be charged like hell.

like they say, it's a man's world and business is a man's meal :chrissy: 

perfectly describes our health care system and corrupt pharma companies :chrissy:

As stressing still going to work is, I think it’s what’s keeping my life somewhat in normalcy. I enjoy the hell out of being at home when I’m not at work because I’m still going to work 5 days out of the week. It’s kinda like a double edged sword cause I’m blessed to still be employed, but being employed means having a higher rate of exposure to this virus. I had to stop constantly obsessing with reading the news to maintain some kind of sanity. It has really helped my mood recently. Hoping it gets better for you guys :sendinglove:

I feel like we're all going through it and having our ups and downs. It's a transitionary period and I feel like taking it one day at a time is super important. Humans, by nature, are social creatures and being cooped up like this is bound to have negative side effects of all of us. Just treat yourself well, be patient with yourself, and remember these are super crazy circumstances. It's completely justified to feel gloomy and/or demotivated. Tomorrow is another day to start fresh. :kisses:

Archived