Being Compared to older sister Miley Cyrus took a toll on younger sister Noah Cyrus

Spicechinodiva

Siblings entering the music or any type of Hollywood industry will always be compared to their much more famous sibling. From Michael to Janet (who's fifth album was simply titled janet. To separate herself and prove that she wasn't famous just because of her older sibling was Michael Jackson or that she was paid into the industry cos she was part of the first family of music. Jacksons).  Kylie minogue and Dannii Minogue. Now we can add Miley cyrus to Noah cyrus. 

Unfortunately for Noah the constant comparisons took a toll on her mental health and from the sound of it. Made her think about leaving the industry.

We need to stop the constant comparisons to the already established older sibling. We must learn to separate the people. 

Even Jamie lynn never went thru this at all. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I mean I went trough the same thing. My older sister was always attractive,beautiful etc. Everyt6I am not. And at the end of the day her life ended being 10x better than mine. 

I feel you girl. But at least you have your mansions and millions of dollars to while ur years with.

Genetics haven't been kind to this girl.

I dedicate this song to you Easy 

:lizzie:

• Leader
17 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

is she crying in her mansion abt that :chrissy:

I hate that this was my first thought too lol. But regardless, everyone is allowed to experience their own problems - though they may seem trivial to us.

I interviewed her a number of years ago and she told me she cries a lot and often suffers from anxiety :(

• Leader
17 hours ago, EasyThere said:

I mean I went trough the same thing. My older sister was always attractive,beautiful etc. Everyt6I am not. And at the end of the day her life ended being 10x better than mine. 

I feel you girl. But at least you have your mansions and millions of dollars to while ur years with.

Genetics haven't been kind to this girl.

I think she's cute :gagasmile:

Archived