Aaron Schock under fire for partying with Instagays in Cabo amidst the pandemic

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

How are these people going in ? I thought travel was restricted to essential travel only.

They restricted the travel for Mexican tourists going to US, but citizens or those with work visas can still go normally. The other huge problem we have is our useless president. They haven't restricted the traveling from US to Mexico, so all the Americans can still come in (and of course they have go out) and as far as I know the airports aren't restricted either. Most of them are people that either have businesses here, like my boss, or Americans that live here and work in San Diego, etc. But apparently vacationists are still coming in too. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
On 4/16/2020 at 3:26 PM, PokemonSpears said:

They restricted the travel for Mexican tourists going to US, but citizens or those with work visas can still go normally. The other huge problem we have is our useless president. They haven't restricted the traveling from US to Mexico, so all the Americans can still come in (and of course they have go out) and as far as I know the airports aren't restricted either. Most of them are people that either have businesses here, like my boss, or Americans that live here and work in San Diego, etc. But apparently vacationists are still coming in too. 

So irresponsible 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Probably because they are not letting people go to the beach in CA.  Have you seen the madness in Michigan?  They aren't allowed to cut their own grass lol

7 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

So irresponsible of both Americans and AMLO. I cant believe it AMLO seemed like a positive change and look at this. 

:sobbing: I don't know how people voted him, but I'm glad a lot of people is finally starting to see that yeah, he's not like the others, he's worse. But he still has a lot of fanatics. 

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Probably because they are not letting people go to the beach in CA.  Have you seen the madness in Michigan?  They aren't allowed to cut their own grass lol

I haven't lol but I think the situation asks for this measures.

Here in Mexico there's still a lot of companies, especially foreign ones (like Samsung) that still refuse to let the employees go work from home. People won't listen until they or one of their relatives dies. 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

:sobbing: I don't know how people voted him, but I'm glad a lot of people is finally starting to see that yeah, he's not like the others, he's worse. But he still has a lot of fanatics. 

I haven't lol but I think the situation asks for this measures.

Here in Mexico there's still a lot of companies, especially foreign ones (like Samsung) that still refuse to let the employees go work from home. People won't listen until they or one of their relatives dies. 

I think the world will be surprised once the antibody test is available - I think more of us have had it than we know.  EVERYONE I know got sick in December.

Archived