Aaron Schock under fire for partying with Instagays in Cabo amidst the pandemic

Jordan Miller

• Leader

While the world grapples with life in quarantine admits the Coronavirus pandemic, former GOP Rep. Aaron Schock doesn't seem too concerned. He's partying it up with a gaggle of Instagays on the warm beaches of Cabo. 

The Internet is not thrilled. 

Schock came out as gay on Instagram last month. He said: “I can live openly now as a gay man because of the extraordinary, brave people who had the courage to fight for our rights when I did not: community activists, leaders, and ordinary LGBT folks.”

What do you guys think? Should Schock be free to live his life how he sees fit, or does he have a responsibility to stay at home in an effort to not further thread potential risk? 

aaron-schock.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Their body, their choice. :queenflopga:

not when they're putting at risk other people. I don't know how they traveled to Cabo, but many vacationists cross the border San Diego - Tijuana (I live in Tijuana) and they haven't stopped coming to Mexico despite both countries being in quarantine. My state is slowly increasing in COVID cases, currently at #3 nationwide and Americans keep traveling in and out of the country as they please, when California has lots of cases as well. 

At least in the US they have nicer hospitals, here in Tijuana they're already collapsing and the crisis hasn't even reached its peak :icant2:

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

not when they're putting at risk other people. I don't know how they traveled to Cabo, but many vacationists cross the border San Diego - Tijuana (I live in Tijuana) and they haven't stopped coming to Mexico despite both countries being in quarantine. My state is slowly increasing in COVID cases, currently at #3 nationwide and Americans keep traveling in and out of the country as they please, when California has lots of cases as well. 

At least in the US they have nicer hospitals, here in Tijuana they're already collapsing and the crisis hasn't even reached its peak :icant2:

People are very irresponsible - I was being sarcastic 

• Content Curators
38 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

How are these people going in ? I thought travel was restricted to essential travel only.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived