Did Jessica Simpson try to recreate a Whitney Houston classic ?

Midnight

• Content Curators

Recently I was reminded of Jessica's music career. I decided to go back and check her out again. I realized her beautiful song I Wanna Love You Forever reminded me of Whitney Houston's huge hit I Will Always Love You. What do you guys think ? Did Jessica try to recreate Whitney's song ? I mean both their voices are incredible and perhaps maybe it's because the message of both songs is love. But do you feel Jessica tried to give us a part two ?

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
30 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I think, more like, I Wanna Love You Forever is the I Will Always Love You of the early 2000s teen queens - Godney, Legend X, Successica, Mandy. It is the best love song ballad out of the four's singles discography. :barbie:

Exactly, thank you that's what I was trying to say :duh:  yes I love that song it's so beautiful. The way she sings it gives me life :kyliecry:

Love you Roxxy you truly make this place magical and fun  :sendinglove: 

• Content Curators
26 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

No, they don't sound alike at all to me.  The real copycat "I Will Always Love You" is:

I meant recreate, like the style. I feel like Jessica was trying to give us her version.  

Archived