my face like a mannequin

reecejwilson

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Your impact did that. :haha: Ok now we can talk again. I'm over your love is like a mannequin. :ehidk: sorry @EasyThere shook me about the BOR but not for long because during page 2 or 3 of his debut album, he changed his profile pic and it was a game changer. :yasqueen:

After lyrics like million billion and other nonsensical lyrics I was like ok this doesn’t make sense but go off miss Brit :haha: I never felt compelled to look up the lyrics because it never was one of my faves I needed to learn :comingthru: 

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

After lyrics like million billion and other nonsensical lyrics I was like ok this doesn’t make sense but go off miss Brit :haha: I never felt compelled to look up the lyrics because it never was one of my faves I needed to learn :comingthru: 

How dare you come for the most deep and and heartfelt BJ lyric "if there was a scale from 1 to 10 oh my love for you is a million billion" :yasqueen: yeah tea i also didn't look up the lyrics to that because I can hear it clearly even with the awful mixing and mastering. :yesokay:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

How dare you come for the most deep and and heartfelt BJ lyric "if there was a scale from 1 to 10 oh my love for you is a million billion" :yasqueen: yeah tea i also didn't look up the lyrics to that because I can hear it clearly even with the awful mixing and mastering. :yesokay:

I listened to it on my drive home and was concentrating hard AF to comprehend it :xfactorlook:

8 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Hahahha yup I rihmember now 

Uh huh. Truly a game changing decision to change your profile pic and eliminate me from the battle. So you only had to fight Crazy and Diggy. :haha:

8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You need a Gatorade girl and quick  

Wait what does that mean. Energy drink? For what? Are you saying what i think you're saying. :yesokay:

12 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

deadddd 

So why do I need an energy drink. :yesokay:

12 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yes but my mind still tells me it ain’t right 

Get used to it! :pika:

7 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

I still here my face like a mannequin 
If u cry-cry-cry like that again, my face like a mannequin 

Oh you're back! But wait, where did you get "cry like that again". It's just "if you cry cry cry aga-ga-gain". There's no 'like that' - or did you... again? :didilie:

Archived