my face like a mannequin

reecejwilson

Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

"Circus" is a very messy album, but that can be excused with the whole circus theme, and "Mannequin" is a good example of that. It's such a random and peculiar track, but it's SO GOOD!!! :praisega:

I agree! I always wish there was way more thought put into the track layout, the shoots, the cover everything, my baby does NOT sound pleasant after lace & leather :imok:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

Amnesia is another prime example :urite:

i thought for ages it was 'he has to ******* hear a lot' opposed to the actual lyric 'he asked if i came hear a lot :imok:

I remember when Exhale had a huge *** debate when Circus came out about whether she said 'I forgot my boyfriend was the one that had bought me this bra' :queenie: those were the days.

Just now, reecejwilson said:

I love every single track  I've began to appreciate it a lot more  I've added a lot of album songs to my driving playlist  cinderella, bombastic love, what it's like to be me, lonely to name a few 

I genuinely believe Before the Goodbye is among one of my favourite tracks from Britney  it's spectacular. u think it's a ballad but the second verse drops m and that beautiful chorus underrated if I must say so

Ok period. Good answer. ❤ Now we can go back to this.

10 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

my taste senses prove otherwise

Yes. The universe really blessed you with the looks and taste. Congratulations. :barbie:

Mannequin is such a good song! :yesplease: It's weird but amazing! :yesplease: I love it when Britney was experimenting with her sound like that :yesplease:

oh and by the way - JusticeForCircus! I don't get how people can put Blackout as Britney's best album and then hate Circus - WHEN CIRCUS IS THE CLOSEST TO BLACKOUT WHEN IT COMES TO MUSIC. :mae::mae::mae: It doesn't make any sense! (does it? :jj:) Everyone loves Blackout cause of Danja, and guess what - what is the only other Britney's album where Danja produced few songs? - CIRCUS! :mae: Not liking Circus is not a personality trait :queenflopga: Thank you. :comingthru::raven:

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok period. Good answer. ❤ Now we can go back to this.

Yes. The universe really blessed you with the looks and taste. Congratulations. :barbie:

How do you feel about Glory's least talked about tracks, the best ones :mattafact:invitation, man on the moon, just like me, liar, u get the riff :urite:

1 minute ago, reecejwilson said:

How do you feel about Glory's least talked about tracks, the best ones invitation, man on the moon, just like me, liar, u get the riff 

Oh Reecey, you don't get to ask the questions. Shhh~ ❤ So how old are you? :barbie:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Good to know that shook you more than @EasyThereconstantly dissing our Declaration of Independence :chrissy:

Your impact did that. :haha: Ok now we can talk again. I'm over your love is like a mannequin. :ehidk: sorry @EasyThere shook me about the BOR but not for long because during page 2 or 3 of his debut album, he changed his profile pic and it was a game changer. :yasqueen:

Archived