my face like a mannequin

reecejwilson

I only recently found out that Britney sings 'my face like a mannequin', and not 'love is like a mannequin' :imok:

Let's appreciate one of Britney's most underrated tracks  :mattafact: (imo) :duadance:

Spoiler

I'm gagging at who ever created the cover art it's giving me major Ex_Machina vibes :urite:

Never forget also

Spoiler

Why was this choreography scrapped and replaced?????????????????????????????????????? :scalped:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, reecejwilson said:

Amnesia is another prime example i thought for ages it was 'he has to ******* hear a lot' opposed to the actual lyric 'he asked if i came hear a lot

The universe really did you a favor by making you gorgeous cause your spidey senses are weak af. :mhm:

Just now, reecejwilson said:

awwwwww thank u  and thank u  but my taste senses prove otherwise 

Oh sorry I should've been more specific. Your sonic ears are weak af. And about your taste, I have to ask you just one question. :mhm:

So how do you feel about the Britney album?

4 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I used to find that song weird

that's what I love about it. The weirdness. The eery sounds :urite:. Artsney :barbie:

I was obsessed with Freakshow and always imagined her performing in a short green wig wearing blac/white striped jacket & some funky contact lenses :groovin: don't ask :duadance: I still think the concept is cool :groovin:

I wish there was more Art involved in her work. I wanna be a part of the creative team :mattafact:

9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh sorry I should've been more specific. Your sonic ears are weak af. And about your taste, I have to ask you just one question. :mhm:

So how do you feel about the Britney album?

I love every single track :mattafact: I've began to appreciate it a lot more :mattafact: I've added a lot of album songs to my driving playlist :duadance: cinderella, bombastic love, what it's like to be me, lonely to name a few :mattafact:

I genuinely believe Before the Goodbye is among one of my favourite tracks from Britney :urite: it's spectacular. u think it's a ballad but the second chorus drops :urite: and that beautiful chorus :urite: underrated if I must say so

Archived