my face like a mannequin

I only recently found out that Britney sings 'my face like a mannequin', and not 'love is like a mannequin' :imok:

Let's appreciate one of Britney's most underrated tracks  :mattafact: (imo) :duadance:

Spoiler

I'm gagging at who ever created the cover art it's giving me major Ex_Machina vibes :urite:

Never forget also

Spoiler

Why was this choreography scrapped and replaced?????????????????????????????????????? :scalped:

• Like 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It sounded like it  dunno. Like, how she felt emotionless with love  how mannequins express no emotion  no?  

I mean, he is a cutie, isn't he?!  cut·ie /ˈkyo͞odē/   noun INFORMAL

How can you hear "love is like a mannequin" from that? Like omg it's very clear she says "my face". But you're cute so you get a free pass. 

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

How can you hear "love is like a mannequin" from that? Like omg it's very clear she says "my face". But you're cute so you get a free pass. :barbie:

Well I heard “love is like a mannequin” too and let me just say I’m shooketh :gloriascary:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Well I heard “love is like a mannequin” too and let me just say I’m shooketh 

Uhm... ok our friendship just took a big hit. Like i f ing love you ****** ******* but I don't want to know you right now. :arianabye:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, reecejwilson said:

Amnesia is another prime example i thought for ages it was 'he has to ******* hear a lot' opposed to the actual lyric 'he asked if i came hear a lot

The universe really did you a favor by making you gorgeous cause your spidey senses are weak af. :mhm:

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I used to find that song weird but it grew on me It's one of the reasons Circus is Circus, kind of an integral part of the album 

Ok cute. Now we wanna know what you heard. :lessons:

🦄 💛🧡💜

Just now, reecejwilson said:

awwwwww thank u  and thank u  but my taste senses prove otherwise 

Oh sorry I should've been more specific. Your sonic ears are weak af. And about your taste, I have to ask you just one question. :mhm:

So how do you feel about the Britney album?

🦄 💛🧡💜

4 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I used to find that song weird

that's what I love about it. The weirdness. The eery sounds :urite:. Artsney :barbie:

I was obsessed with Freakshow and always imagined her performing in a short green wig wearing blac/white striped jacket & some funky contact lenses :groovin: don't ask :duadance: I still think the concept is cool :groovin:

I wish there was more Art involved in her work. I wanna be a part of the creative team :mattafact:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh sorry I should've been more specific. Your sonic ears are weak af. And about your taste, I have to ask you just one question. :mhm:

So how do you feel about the Britney album?

I love every single track :mattafact: I've began to appreciate it a lot more :mattafact: I've added a lot of album songs to my driving playlist :duadance: cinderella, bombastic love, what it's like to be me, lonely to name a few :mattafact:

I genuinely believe Before the Goodbye is among one of my favourite tracks from Britney :urite: it's spectacular. u think it's a ballad but the second chorus drops :urite: and that beautiful chorus :urite: underrated if I must say so