So I talked to Ms. Myah Marie Langston

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

Well she didn't say anything bad about britney and her fandom, despite all the hate she got for something that was not her fault but BRITNEY'S and her whole team. 

1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Exactly what I'm tryna say, Myah was never the bad guy (duh) :tiffdrink: But I won't say it's Britney's fault since we all know she has little to no say in how her career was planned after 2008 :tiffdrink: 

Firstly let me say Britney is a survivor, but the reality is CRYSTAL CLEAR:

Britney should have started her own label back in 2004-2005.  PERIOD.

With many of those Blackout demos (Let Go, State of Grace, Baby Boy) available online, anyone can see that her vocal talent was still there waiting to be emancipated for music to be released on HER OWN TERMS. 

With her own label,  2006-2008 drama doesn't happen (including the 2007 VMA that destroyed her confidence as a performer)  And her real voice would reflect the recognition that it deserves.

As has been said, she also could started her own fashion line in 2004 which would have been bigger than Jessica Simpson or Rihanna's today.

I love you sis but did u really need to ask her about this? That's pretty obvious, if it wasn't like that we'd probably get thousands of stories about her team acting weird. A lot of people can't talk. Her creepy handlers made sure people who know stuff won't say a thing. It's super scary when you go deep in your thoughts about all of this.

5 hours ago, Nickey said:

I love you sis but did u really need to ask her about this? That's pretty obvious, if it wasn't like that we'd probably get thousands of stories about her team acting weird. A lot of people can't talk. Her creepy handlers made sure people who know stuff won't say a thing. It's super scary when you go deep in your thoughts about all of this.

Yeah but atleast it was worth a try but in the end u realized she's a really sweet person though. I've seen a lot of people in this forum who hates her so just wanted to sort that out :tiffdrink:

Archived