So I talked to Ms. Myah Marie Langston

Yep, you read that right :tiffdrink: So I got familiar with her music (thanks to @rik) and ngl she has some bops :tiffdrink: With that said, I commented on her posts and pretended to be a huge fan so that she would reply to my DMs :tiffdrink: And wow, she did :tiffdrink:

I started by saying that I'm a huge fan of her and that her music helped me and stuff to make her believe that I'm a huge follower of her and to Break The Ice.mp3 :tiffdrink: And then slowly started to ask her about Britney Jean :tiffdrink:

So here are a few screenshots:

CCgH0jm.jpg

And there you have it folks, she wrote or possibly self-wrote the whole of Body Ache :tiffdrink: and to anyone who still thinks that Britney co-wrote all the tracks on this album, here's some news :tiffdrink:  And believe me, I've heard her whole discography, Body Ache would fit perfectly. I won't be surprised if it's one of her rejects :tiffdrink: 

Also, she never denied my claims, she merely said "There's a lot of conspiracies about everything" :tiffdrink:

GLX40VS.jpg

DISCLAIMER: I am not keen on her music :tiffdrink: I just didn't want her to think that I was just some other Britney fan who wanted to talk about BJ :tiffdrink: 

She constantly kept avoiding my questions about BJ :tiffdrink:

She claimed she was called to do Background Vocals, so I asked her if she didn't know that her vocals would be used for more than just the background, and then-

HBJBAlQ.jpg

So this clarifies it. She's signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement by Team B/RCA :tiffdrink: She could possibly get into trouble if she speaks out on this and that's why she hasn't said a word about this to the public :tiffdrink:

Just wanted to put it out there. She seems really cool. Is a very dry texter though. In the end, we became good friends :tiffdrink:

Btw check out the new Selena Gomez track "She" on which my friend Myah did backing vocals on. Also listen to her newest project on Spotify she's really proud of it :tiffdrink: https://open.spotify.com/track/5gYBkObZi0MbeRipSn8Y2S?si=MyFbzY6BQA2OGFdkDLb1Og

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She honestly got a lot of hate she didn't deserve from the fandom when she was simply doing what she was asked to, her job, provide background vocals :tiffdrink: 

She came in to do backing vocals and sang what she was asked to, and never even met Britney in the studio. She might not have been aware that her vocals would be used for much more than the backing track :tiffdrink:

And the reason why she never admitted it in public is because she signed an NDA and she could get into serious trouble if she spoke out on it :tiffdrink:

Stop hating this woman when you don't even know the full story. The real people to be blamed are Britney's team and the vocal producer on many Myah-tracks, Anthony Preston :tiffdrink:

Leave Myah Alone :tiffdrink:

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I felt so guilty pretend that I was her biggest fan on earth and worshipped her music :tiffdrink: I went through her whole Spotify profile with every song from A to Z :tiffdrink: Not gonna lie there are some bops :tiffdrink:

Ok but i'm sure she clocked you is what i'm saying. :uknowit:

Just now, Alex_1991 said:

Well she didn't say anything bad about britney and her fandom, despite all the hate she got for something that was not her fault but BRITNEY'S and her whole team. 

Exactly what I'm tryna say, Myah was never the bad guy (duh) :tiffdrink: But I won't say it's Britney's fault since we all know she has little to no say in how her career was planned after 2008 :tiffdrink: 

28 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

She honestly got a lot of hate she didn't deserve from the fandom when she was simply doing what she was asked to, her job, provide background vocals :tiffdrink: 

She came in to do backing vocals and sang what she was asked to, and never even met Britney in the studio. She might not have been aware that her vocals would be used for much more than the backing track :tiffdrink:

And the reason why she never admitted it in public is because she signed an NDA and she could get into serious trouble if she spoke out on it :tiffdrink:

Stop hating this woman when you don't even know the full story. The real people to be blamed are Britney's team and the vocal producer on many Myah-tracks, Anthony Preston :tiffdrink:

Leave Myah Alone :tiffdrink:

Maybe we should sue B-Team, Anthony Preston and RCA for selling fake Britney tracks, just like a MJ fan do https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/did-sony-admit-to-releasing-fake-michael-jackson-songs-715612/

Archived