What places have you went on Vacation?

Slayer

What places have you been to on Vacation or as we say in the UK 'holiday' :)

What have been your longest flights? From Hawaii back to the UK was 17 & half hours, it was also 17 & half hours on the way back from Bali last summer

i've visited:

Los Angeles x3

Miami

Orlando x2

Las Vegas

San Fransisco

Hawaii x 2 (O'ahu & Maui)

Spain (Majorca x 3 /Barcelona)

Tenerife

Romania

Portugal

India

Thailand (Bangkok & Koh Samui)

Malaysia

Bali 

Dominican Republic

I may be forgetting places but these are the ones i can remember right now! :) 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow you’re well traveled and I’m envious. I’ve been to Bangkok too!  And Chiang Mai. 

Not sure if it counts as a vacation but I studied abroad in Germany and went to Berlin and Hamburg. And I lived in Okinawa, Japan for a couple years. Went to Vegas to see the queen, been to Orlando, and tons of other states. 

Spain. Classic, next to France. I loved the south of the country: so much better than the North! Spanish people are very open and lovely over there. Andalucia felt just... authentic. 

Morocco: amaziiiing. I did many cities, from villages next to a forest to seaside resorts, including the desert. The red cities in the south, the snow in the mountains, the forests in the North, very cool. And Moroccans are lovely. 

Albania/Croatia/Northern Macedonia/Bosnia & Herzegovina/Kosovo. Well, those countries are small and close, and I’ve got family over there. Not much of a surprise. Croatia is full of tourists, and start to be expensive. Albania is better imo.

Turkey: astonishing. amazing. just wow: the landscapes are just among the most beautiful ones in the world! probably the most beautiful country of Europe! from Pamukkale to Cappadoce, such unique places! and without forgetting Istanbul, a bridge between the West and the East. So much history. I went there twice, and I’m planning on going over there again. Just need some coins, I worked 2 months during summer for it, but I need to save money for my studies haha.

Belgium/Germany: boring, hated it. It just felt like an expended district, it didn’t felt like a trip: buildings buildings buildings. Just went there for two days, during a school project. Not really interesting.

Scotland: went there with my school. And wow. We first went 3 days in London, and that city seemed meh to me: buildings and shops, cool, but I have that at home. I loveeeed Scotland. The landscapes made me feel like a was really travelling. And the activities were jut amazing. Scots are sooo ******* funny! 

Oman: a jewel in the Middle East. It looked like, you know, an oasis. Everything was incredibly clean. The landscapes just wowed me. Probably the safest place in which I’ve been. It looked like a real jewel though, just like those places in the eighteen’s century books taking place in the Middle East: amazing sunsets, impressive architecture... oh and I was about to forget something: almost everyone Ive met was richer than me, haha. It’s definitely way more pleasant than Dubai. Dubai is way too artificial. Oman feels just like a luxurious palace. 

I love to visit countries with a history, and beautiful landscapes,

I’d love to go to South Asia, but definitely not in the big cities (Bangkok). Seeing beautiful landscapes, strolling around the forests, take a boat and get through the sea, see the animals... is my kinda thing. 

That’s why I’d never spend my money to go the US. With those thousands of bucks, I’d rather go to Iceland, Thailand, Indonesia, New Zealand, than New York or Seattle.

I’ve just written another novel lol 

I've visited:Egypt, Dominican Republic, USA (NY, DC and Harrisburg -Pennsylvania),  Greece, Cyprus, Spain, Tunisia.

Longest flights for me  were   US and Dominican Republic-smth like 10-11 hours. But it worth it.

I would love to visit UK and Iceland. Also see Spain and Greece again-so many beautiful places out there.  I just don't know when  it will be  possible with corona and economical issues in all the countries.

• Content Curators

Wow everyone's been to Spain, me two :haha: I used to live there as a kid. I have been to Mexico stunning most beautiful place lovely people and the food mmmm yummay honay. Also Costa Rica, Argentina, Chile and I have traveled to some states here mostly beachy areas like Florida. My least favorite place was Louisiana it's ugly and the vibe is uninviting.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

From California so Los Angeles, SD and San Francisco and in the other states: New York City, Philadelphia, Denver, Portland, Seattle, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Miami.

Shanghai, Beijing, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Anhui, Hunan, Suzhou and others in China

Phuket, Thailand

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Barcelona and Madrid, Spain

Lisbon, Portugal

Nice and Paris, France

Monaco

Guadalajara, Cancun and Morelia in Mexico 

Montréal, Québec City, Vancouver in Canada (can’t believe I forgot Canada) :gloriascary:

there are so many other places I want to see :kyliecry:

Archived