Okey, Rihanna, now it is time for your documentary!

MACI

We all know that badgalriri aka Rihanna decided to exchange music for make-up and we probably never get that new album 😅 , however, there is one more thing Rihanna owes us. There was a lot of rumours that Rihanna was preparing movie about herself. According to some news, her team was collecting materials for  two years. I am personally from Prague and I also know they were shooting in my city while she was touring here with ANTI tour. She was riding wildly in historical tram through Prague center and they were recording it (nobody beside tourists do it - google it 😅 )The famous paparazzi from New York city  Cesar (247paps) says in his podcast "The Beyond Celebrity Show" that Rihanna is actually planning to release Netflix documentary (Miss Barbadosa?) which gonna be devided in few episodes.

10pu.rihanna_v_elektricke_.jpg

My question is when do you think we could get something from Riri? I belive this is perfect time while people are at home. It could get her such great ratings so why the hell is she waitting?:tifflmao:

rihanna-doc.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived