Female Song Of The Decade 2010s - Brackets: Round 5

Round 5  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Are there other KP songs? It's just those two aren't exactly like my faves. Well, one is but at this point i'm kinda like tired of it while Havana is still kinda fresh on my ears. :bop:

Wait no i remember i voted for Firework:didilie:

And Firework is flopping on the other thread against WRECKING BALL :tiffdrink: I mean where did all the taste on Exhale go :tiffdrink:

Likewise, Roar is losing against Shake it off :tiffdrink: the generic Meghan Trainor reject :tiffdrink:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

And Firework is flopping on the other thread against WRECKING BALL :tiffdrink: I mean where did all the taste on Exhale go :tiffdrink:

Likewise, Roar is losing against Shake it off :tiffdrink: the generic Meghan Trainor reject :tiffdrink:

Wait omg Firework is losing??? Wait omg again I voted for Roar too and it's losing to that song? Eww. :omg:

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

This is fun...

For the people who voted for bad guy instead of royals... SMH :gunriah:

I'm sorry I voted for Havana buuuut Dark Horse was never my fav.

Archived