In 2012. The original video of Madonna's Girl gone wild was deemed to hot for youtube

Spicechinodiva

In 2012. Madonna released the fashion forward visual for Girl gone wild.

Featuring Ukrainian boy band Kazaky, Model Jon Kortenja (which also began a beautiful friendship between the two) amd a Taylor swift 1989 dancer.

The Girl gone wild besides Living for love from 2015. Are the only two videos to feature a heavy choreographed dance. 

The original video for a like 4 seconds. Showed a Guys rear end. It was immediately flagged.  

Headlines she's used to were given a modern digital spin. 

"Madonna Proves she's too hot for Youtube." Wrote the New York daily news. 

Issue was addressed to Kelly Ripa by Regis 

SHE SAID AN ICONIC DISS TO A BRIT.

Divorce a prudish husband. Prove to make 50 **** and make that former househusband regret it (part of the divorce stemmed from Guy wanted a housewife, something Madonna tried to be. But eventually she will need to be unleashed)

Never the less she CENSORED it 

When asked in a Facebook interview by Jimmy Fallon she infamously said. If she was president. 

#1 defund the military,  put that towards education

#2 ban religion (she has discussed how this evil actually causes separation in the world)

#3. Ban censorship so she is never censored again.

You can buy the explicit video on itunes for 1.99 plus tax.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

When asked in a Facebook interview by Jimmy Fallon she infamously said. If she was president. 

#1 defund the military,  put that towards education

#2 ban religion (she has discussed how this evil actually causes separation in the world)

#3. Ban censorship so she is never censored again.

She'd have my vote tbh. :brityes:

Lol, too hot my *** :cackling: If this was a rapper's video featuring girls beating their *** up on one another no one would bat an eye. Not to mention that you only see a guy's butt for like 2 seconds. There are much more provocative videos on youtube. 

Also I don't understand, if it was such a big deal, why didn't the video stay up but for 18+ only and then release the censored version for the views. Madonna should have thought abbout this better :whitneyshade:

In this JT video you can see a fully naked woman, including her breasts and butt. It's blocked for under 18 but it's still available.

2 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

Lol, too hot my *** :cackling: If this was a rapper's video featuring girls beating their *** up on one another no one would bat an eye. Not to mention that you only see a guy's butt for like 2 seconds. There are much more provocative videos on youtube.

Exactly! :reductive: Misogyny is still well and strong :rihit: Men can se*ualize women whenever they want - but Madonna can't do the same with guys :sickofu: Misogyny + homophobia (given the nature of that music video) :sickofu::icant2::/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived