What is everyone's haircut sitch?

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Soo we can't really go and get a haircut for the foreseeably future. Luckily, I got one days before 💩 really hit the fan in Vegas, but I'm already feeling like a hobo and am scared to see how much of a troll I'll look like when we're allowed back into civilization again. :beyfedup:

Then I saw this video of P!nk who tried (and failed) cutting her own hair. MeSsSsS :sponge:

She advises everyone should cut their own hair. I fired up Exhale cause obviously this needs to be discussed. What's y'alls plan? :byesmoke:

pink-haircut.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually don't have my hair cut for like 3 months at a time anyway. :tiffdrink: Honestly I'm kinda glad. I've never let my hair grow past a Robert Pattinson moment. Schools were supposed to open on April 14th but I don't see that happening meaning I can afford to look like this until (chances are) September:

Spoiler

DvvzlPrWwAAngfl?format=jpg&name=medium

Maybe I'm going to have my own Harry Styles moment. Just an experiment y'know?! :gagasmile:

Archived