Did Katy Perry miss the mark big time with "Never Really Over?"

Her last two eras have been utterly forgettable, bland.

She was lucky with the Roar album, it was music for the type of kids that became Jojo Siwa fans, then she is rebranded again with Bon Appetite era which probably lost her a load of her fan base. 

Shes been a gimmick artist from day one and without her black hair, pin up look - she is indistinguishable considering she does not have the best voice either. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Stopped reading after you trashed ME! by Taylor Swift. Also get your facts right because there were many positive reviews as well :).

No offense :tiffdrink: I agree there were many positive reviews but it was outweighed by the negatives tho :tiffdrink: Overall everyone expected a lot more from Taylor than ME! and most started wishing she went back to rep era :tiffdrink:

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have it on blast for a few weeks myself :tiffdrink:

She missed her mark when she started being a you know what to Britney. Honestly, don't mess with The PRINCESS of Pop. She really is over....

Kidding. Slightly...she isn't over. She'll be around and annoying us for decades to come. She needs to let Katherine go and bring back the savage Katy Perry. 

katy perry girls GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.