Me Against the Music (Channel 4 UK) - Rare(?)

CJMCH

A little throwback from when she was promoting MATM. This performance was recorded twice, one with Britney and one only with the dancers, then mixed for broadcast. 

Some fans don't know about this specific performance since we had it in very low quality before (yeah, it was worse than this rip).

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed that no one mentions that she looked like ffney in that rare old MATM performance..I'm not talking about her body or her amazing moves but I'm talking about the face..she had that tired-dead face that ffney also had...she was really not into it anymore in some of these old in the zone television performances.I guess she was really  wanted to take a break cause she was working very hard back then

4 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

I noticed that no one mentions that she looked like ffney in that rare old MATM performance..I'm not talking about her body or her amazing moves but I'm talking about the face..she had that tired-dead face that ffney also had...she was really not into it anymore in some of these old in the zone television performances.I guess she was really  wanted to take a break cause she was working very hard back then

She deffo was overworked, hence why most of the MATM performances don't have a lot of closeups.

4 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

she doesnt even look close to ffney, she looks hot af

but I agree she was overworked and maybe tired of it all

Archived