Jump to content

Britney Jean Vinyl and BOMT Cassette UO


    Recommended Posts

    • Replies 22
    • Created
    • Last Reply
    • Super Mods
    24 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

    Hi!

    You can check out these thread! ❤

    Although I thought BJ was sold out already?

    Roxxy 💋

    I placed an order. Don’t know why I checked out without even thinking much about it but I guess since I want to complete the collection so why not.

    Link to comment
    7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

    I placed an order. Don’t know why I checked out without even thinking much about it but I guess since I want to complete the collection so why not.

    PokemonSpears will love to see this. 

    britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

    Also, good for you. ❤ You deserve a complete collection. :mhm: 

    Link to comment
    30 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

    I placed an order. Don’t know why I checked out without even thinking much about it but I guess since I want to complete the collection so why not.

    :urite: just like I thought

     

    23 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

    PokemonSpears will love to see this. 

    britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

    Also, good for you. ❤ You deserve a complete collection. :mhm: 

    I mean, wasn't BJ sold out before FF? Not too bad for an album the fans claim she didn't even sing on :shameless:

    I call it fan favorite :lessons:

    Link to comment
    2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

    I mean, wasn't BJ sold out before FF? Not too bad for an album the fans claim she didn't even sing on :shameless:

    I call it fan favorite :lessons:

    I knew you'd be pleased with puppy. :bcutelaugh:

    I call it ICONIC tbh. No other Britney album in the 2010s has caused this much noise and lasting impact. From one self titled stan, to another. Britney stan to Britney Jean stan. I congratulate you for outselling Femme Fatale. ❤

    Link to comment

    Archived

    This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

    Guest
    This topic is now closed to further replies.


    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

    Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

    Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

    I've disabled ad block