Welcome radar5515

radar5515

First of all - I'm sorry I'm late to this! From the rest of the posts, it appears it's a self-generated one where you can go in and introduce yourself so I apologize for making my own thread (I registered a while back and couldn't find my thread.)

So I'm Mark, 35, live in Iowa - United States, my Holy Trinity is Gaga, Kylie (MINOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and Britney. 4th is BLACKPINK.
I'm a pop music enthusiast - pop, dance and electronic are my primary genres. Love me some Kpop too - but I don't know many acts!
I love collecting CDs and vinyls (currently at about 3500), going to concerts, collecting my Holy Trinity and BLACKPINK memorabilia.
I'm a "YouTuber" - I usually make reactions to BLACKPINK and other Kpop videos.
Saw Britney live once! It was the infamous Onyx Hotel tour stop in Moline, IL when she injured herself. :/ It was very sad to see her come out with all the lights on and announce she was stopping the show early.
I've been a LONG time BreatheHeavy fan on Facebook for years so I finally decided to make a profile to join the community!
I'm a nerd... but a cool nerd. :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, radar5515 said:

Hahahah she would be in the Holy Trinity if she put out more albums!! :(

But fear not! She is forever my Queen!! haha you're awesome :bow:

She doesn't need to put out more albums because she has more seasons of The Simple Life than Gaga's American Horror Story and Britney's Chaotic. Paris outseasoned both of them! :lessons:

My trinity is Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and Rihanna. ❤

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

It's okay! You're good. :comingthru:

But the way that you created a Paris Hilton thread and duped me into thinking you're a Paris stan and seeing your trinity where she's not even in it! :liar:

It's really just me and @****y then. :embarrassney:

Not complaining tho. Love him. ❤

Not my username being censored. :cuteidk:

Looks like he can’t enter the Kingdom of Heaven with us, @Roxxy.

Welcome anyway @radar5515

5 minutes ago, ****y said:

Not my username being censored. :cuteidk:

I noticed that after I posted my reply. :queenie:

5 minutes ago, ****y said:

Looks like he can’t enter the Kingdom of Heaven with us, @Roxxy.

Is 'kay. I prefer Heaven with just you. Also, I never really liked "3" anyway. ❤ You with the realest, how simple is that? And you don't need him, you just need me. We can keep this on the low, we banned from TV. :barbie:

Archived