Femme Fatale was her best album of the last decade but y’all ain’t ready for that conversation

5 hours ago, xkhingx said:

an album that did pretty good in the charts,4 HIT singles with music videos and a massive tour.

if that ain’t a decent era than idk what is 

She was literally in a come throughout the era getting hits because of her name. I’d take a flop era where Britney is happy instead of FFney 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

when will you all understand that branding /= quality. 

glory has the least replay value out of any britney album. i recently decided to give it another shot and realized how much the quality and content of the songs fell so short. again, like britney jean, it had potential to be a better body of work but the themes were so recycled. at least she delivered personality and vocals but other than that, it isn't anything special. 

Well, I appreciate your passion, but we must agree to disagree on this one. Even though Glory is not my favorite album, I find it very special. Britney really tried on this one. The branding was awful and it certainly hurt its performance. 

Archived