My 10-year Exhale anniversary is coming up this year omg

DignifiedLove

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

How long has everyone else been here?

I've been an Exhale member since April 2008...but was reading for about a year before joining.

Prior to that I was a regular member on X17 and JFX. :drinky:

November 2012 :demi:

But I'd been lurkin' on Exhale for years prior to that. 

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've been an Exhale member since April 2008...but was reading for about a year before joining.

March 2012 :demi:

But I'd been lurkin' on Exhale for years prior to that.

• Content Curators
On 3/7/2020 at 11:28 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

February 4th of this year   

I wanna be there when you touch fire

March 2012 (is when this account was created). But I haven't been lurking on Exhale before that time - not exactly. I'm just an avid reader of BreatheHeavy for years before 2012 and sometimes when Jordan posts an article and he ends it with a "see what people are saying about it" or something similar to that, it makes me curious so I go and check what people are saying and then I leave. But I only really became an Exhaler on October of last year. But it was on the new Exhale / BreatheHeavy Community. That's my hometown. ❤❤❤

10 hours ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

February 4th of this year :zoomzoom:  any advice for this new born ? 

Ha. It's changed a lot.

Back around 2007-2012 everyone on the board was aware of the order of events that led to Britney being in a conservatorship. Half the members were really anti-Jamie, and the other half thought the conservatorship was totally legit and were all in on the FF era...So arguments could get TENSE.

Since then, things have gotten weird. Everyone is forgetting what her career and personality used to be like prior to the c-ship, and they're not aware of all of the crazy things her Team has done to keep her in it...So there's not much to argue over anymore. Arguments that do happen feel like they're nothingburgers. It's like oatmeal.

My advice...don't take things personally. But nowadays you barely need that advice. There's not much to take personal.

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ha. It's changed a lot.

Back around 2007-2012 everyone on the board was aware of the order of events that led to Britney being in a conservatorship. Half the members were really anti-Jamie, and the other half thought the conservatorship was totally legit and were all in on the FF era...So arguments could get TENSE.

Since then, things have gotten weird. Everyone is forgetting what her career and personality used to be like prior to the c-ship, and they're not aware of all of the crazy things her Team has done to keep her in it...So there's not much to argue over anymore. Arguments that do happen feel like they're nothingburgers. It's like oatmeal.

My advice...don't take things personally. But nowadays you barely need that advice. There's not much to take personal.

Yeah you know it's funny I was just thinking that some days ago about how much her career has changed and how different it is now.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived