Kevin Federline was the one who allegedly took down Jayden's livestream from Twitter

PlayboyMommy

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

I'm not sure. 

I doubt my parents would've wanted me broadcasting my family dirty laundry on social media at age 13. The fact Kfed knew nothing about what Jayden was doing says it all, he's the 'best parent' probably because he lets the kids get away with blue ******. Not being rude but for a millionaires son, saying my 'mom makes bank'... he's already starting to sound like Kevin, he already dresses like Kevin, he already is acting 'hood' like Kevin. These two boys have money and opportunity to take them anywhere in life and they're getting wrapped up in this mess.

I get you but, it’s the conservatorship that’s harming them BECAUSE they’re always with him :(

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BoleynR said:

Tbh, I wouldn’t be surprised if this isn’t a Team Loucifer  has told Kevin to remove the videos or they’ll cut his allowance. Jayden said his Dad is ok with it. now when the ****storm for Jamie and free Britney starts getting in the news... it’s removed? Nah. I think Kevin is doing this for the money I’m NOT saying he wouldn’t want to protect the boys but realistically what difference is removing the videos doing now, damage is done it’s out there - we know. It’s not protecting Jayden by removing them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Loosen up the tinfoil hat. Child support =/= “allowance”. Yes, I’m aware that Kevin is money hungry and has asked for a raise but that’s not the way we should view the situation. Like others have said, Jayden really had no business going online and broadcasting this stuff for the online world. First and foremost, he’s 13. I don’t agree with others who are saying “he’s an adult by now”, that’s ridiculous. He is a child. Second, even if Jayden was a legal adult, I still don’t think it’d be appropriate speaking out on a situation that doesn’t necessarily involve him if Britney herself hasn’t spoken about it. He did this behind his parents backs like any angsty teen would. We don’t know the effects this can have on Britney’s situation in any way (personally, in the court, etc)

It wasn’t smart. This wasn’t Lou Taylor being the Disney villain you guys paint her as. This was Kevin being a parent. 

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

I'm not sure. 

I doubt my parents would've wanted me broadcasting my family dirty laundry on social media at age 13. The fact Kfed knew nothing about what Jayden was doing says it all, he's the 'best parent' probably because he lets the kids get away with blue ******. Not being rude but for a millionaires son, saying my 'mom makes bank'... he's already starting to sound like Kevin, he already dresses like Kevin, he already is acting 'hood' like Kevin. These two boys have money and opportunity to take them anywhere in life and they're getting wrapped up in this mess.

I get the point you’re trying to make, but they sound like typical middle school boys from Southern California. My boyfriend’s little brother is the same age and him and all his friends act just like this. Let’s not start dissing her kids. It was a poorly thought move, typical for someone young, and should be treated as such.

24 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I get the point you’re trying to make, but they sound like typical middle school boys from Southern California. My boyfriend’s little brother is the same age and him and all his friends act just like this. Let’s not start dissing her kids. It was a poorly thought move, typical for someone young, and should be treated as such.

Kevin’s to blame for bad parenting, they’re at private schools and should know how to behave better. They certainly don’t act like they’re bothered. They haven’t got the excuse of being compared with normal kids because they were born to one of the most famous people in the world.  I hope they don’t become another Brooklyn Beckham - living off a last name in trade of a career. 

Archived