Kevin Federline was the one who allegedly took down Jayden's livestream from Twitter

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did what any good father would/should have done, honestly. He wouldn't want any of his kids to be dragged into this mess. Even if the kids know about their mom's situation and even if they're against it, they're too young to even be anywhere near or even participating in this delicate and complicated high stakes conversation. Like, I know this doesn't help Britney's case or FreeBritney at all and that's sad, but it's for their best interest. Kevin only did what he had to do. I'm already impressed after watching the livestream and this new info makes me respect him even more as a father now. :mhm:

46 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

He did what any good father would/should have done, honestly. He wouldn't want any of his kids to be dragged into this mess. Even if the kids know about their mom's situation and even if they're against it, they're too young to even be anywhere near or even participating in this delicate and complicated high stakes conversation. Like, I know this doesn't help Britney's case or FreeBritney at all and that's sad, but it's for their best interest. Kevin only did what he had to do. I'm already impressed after watching the livestream and this new info makes me respect him even more as a father now. :mhm:

Yes, I agree.  I feel like Jayden wanted to speak out, though, and he has a right to.  

57 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Not sure I agree (even though I can understand your point) but if I was trapped and unable to live my freedom and defend myself I would support my kids standing up for me, in fact, many children DO stand up for their parents in a public manner and sometimes they are the voices their parents need. I am glad he said what he said about Ogre Spears and that he talked so openly about Britney, since no one in her family seems to stand up for her.

8 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Not sure I agree (even though I can understand your point) but if I was trapped and unable to live my freedom and defend myself I would support my kids standing up for me, in fact, many children DO stand up for their parents in a public manner and sometimes they are the voices their parents need. I am glad he said what he said about Ogre Spears and that he talked so openly about Britney, since no one in her family seems to stand up for her.

But this is Kevin we're talking about here. Not Britney. Kevin is not in Britney's situation so your point makes no sense. No shade btw. Like I also understand what you mean, generally speaking, but its not like Britney was the one who took everything down. It's Kevin. And Kevin is not in any whatever situation. Like yeah they stood up and Britney may or may not have wanted their help but what does that have to do with Kevin?

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But this is Kevin we're talking about here. Not Britney. Kevin is not in Britney's situation so your point makes no sense. No shade btw. Like I also understand what you mean, generally speaking, but its not like Britney was the one who took everything down. It's Kevin. And Kevin is not in any whatever situation. Like yeah they stood up and Britney may or may not havr wanted their help but what does that have to do with Kevin taking everything down and not being a gooe thing?

I mean, but Britany can't control her situation. Oh no that is little miss Lou's job. But I do think it is well meaning of Kevin. His respect points have been bumped up for me

9 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

I mean, but Britany can't control her situation. Oh no that is little miss Lou's job. But I do think it is well meaning of Kevin. His respect points have been bumped up for me

Definitely plus points. 

On GirlontheMoon's point, like I get it somehow but in this scenario it doesn't make sense. Cause she said if she was in a situation and that she would want her children to stand up for her. Totally get that. But Kevin is not in the situation so it doesnt make sense that he would want the children to stand up for him. Which is why it was an easy and swift decision for him to take down everything. This is Kevin we're talking about here. Not Britney.

48 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yes, I agree.  I feel like Jayden wanted to speak out, though, and he has a right to.  

the problem is though hes only 13. ive never liked kevin but I agree with him taking it down. I totally understand why Jayden would want to speak out and stand up for his mom but  in the eyes of the court hes probably too young still to get involved. plus itll no doubt annoy his money obsessed grandfather and we all know what happened in august 

2 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

the problem is though hes only 13. ive never liked kevin but I agree with him taking it down. I totally understand why Jayden would want to speak out and stand up for his mom but  in the eyes of the court hes probably too young still to get involved. plus itll no doubt annoy his money obsessed grandfather and we all know what happened in august 

But at least now they HAVE to acknowledge that the mistreatment of Britney is causing trauma to her children.  

Obviously he would want it down. He’s a minor first and foremost. Second off, he said some offensive things (but normal for a kid) which could ultimately affect the reputation of him and maybe even his mom (the comment about the dog). Taking it down was smart and I’m glad Kevin did that

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

But this is Kevin we're talking about here. Not Britney. Kevin is not in Britney's situation so your point makes no sense. No shade btw. Like I also understand what you mean, generally speaking, but its not like Britney was the one who took everything down. It's Kevin. And Kevin is not in any whatever situation. Like yeah they stood up and Britney may or may not have wanted their help but what does that have to do with Kevin?

Huh? My point makes perfect sense lmao. Even though Kevin filed for copyright, the topic of discussion in the video was Britney and Jayden was standing up for her. I have nothing against Kevin. Learn to read before clicking the reply button. I wasn’t disagreeing with Kevin being a good dad, I was disagreeing with your point of view.

4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Huh? My point makes perfect sense lmao. Even though Kevin filed for copyright, the topic of discussion in the video was Britney and Jayden was standing up for her. I have nothing against Kevin. Learn to read before clicking the reply button. I wasn’t disagreeing with Kevin being a good dad, I was disagreeing with your point of view.

Wow. That's so rude. I won't even argue with that anymore.

Tbh, I wouldn’t be surprised if this isn’t a Team Loucifer  has told Kevin to remove the videos or they’ll cut his allowance. Jayden said his Dad is ok with it. now when the ****storm for Jamie and free Britney starts getting in the news... it’s removed? Nah. I think Kevin is doing this for the money I’m NOT saying he wouldn’t want to protect the boys but realistically what difference is removing the videos doing now, damage is done it’s out there - we know. It’s not protecting Jayden by removing them 🤷🏼‍♀️

15 minutes ago, BoleynR said:

Tbh, I wouldn’t be surprised if this isn’t a Team Loucifer  has told Kevin to remove the videos or they’ll cut his allowance. Jayden said his Dad is ok with it. now when the ****storm for Jamie and free Britney starts getting in the news... it’s removed? Nah. I think Kevin is doing this for the money I’m NOT saying he wouldn’t want to protect the boys but realistically what difference is removing the videos doing now, damage is done it’s out there - we know. It’s not protecting Jayden by removing them 🤷🏼‍♀️

I mean, regardless of the way britneys conservatorship is being handled, there is an amount of child support they are legally required to send Kevin. Its not like they can just threaten to take that away when he legally has custody of the kids. I really think he did this more to protect him than anything 

1 hour ago, BoleynR said:

I'm not sure. 

I doubt my parents would've wanted me broadcasting my family dirty laundry on social media at age 13. The fact Kfed knew nothing about what Jayden was doing says it all, he's the 'best parent' probably because he lets the kids get away with blue ******. Not being rude but for a millionaires son, saying my 'mom makes bank'... he's already starting to sound like Kevin, he already dresses like Kevin, he already is acting 'hood' like Kevin. These two boys have money and opportunity to take them anywhere in life and they're getting wrapped up in this mess.

Archived