Demi Lovato literally battles herself in the "I Love Me" video: watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Yikes I have bought MULTIPLE Demi albums which is crazy for me Bc I’m cheap af but I always wanted to support her talent.

her last couple albums have been boring imo. A couple good songs and that’s it. Back in the day her albums were lit in their entirety.

this new song sounds pretty basic. I like that it’s a different sound for Demi. I like the chanty vocals on the chorus. But yea like someone else pointed out it’s v Taylor. Sounds like it will not chart high.

I’m such a flop. I really like the new song.

shes not trying to be Taylor 

OMG.. I love her... and somehow can relate to her story ... :ehidk:.

The song is great, the musical production reminds me a little bit of Sorry Not Sorry, but in a good way. The video is PRETTY solid!! I loved the battle scenes... I hope she can finally have the recognition she deserves, she has come a long way :bigtime:.

This is her Thank U, Next! Not era, of course. :cuteneylaugh:

But the song, it's importance, relevance, and message. I wouldn't be surprised if the gp connects to the song and will eat it up. It has all the right elements. But I also won't be surprised if it underperforms. Like, what do we expect from a Demi Lovato single anyway. No one's expecting her to pull an Ariana Grande, or at the very least, a Dua Lipa.

Happy for her though! I'm really glad more of the pop girls are making a comeback. ❤❤❤

The song’s a bop and I really like the lyrics, but at the same time I feel like the ‘message’ of the song seems to have been overused a lot lately in music. But I can see why Demi would want to release this. I think a lot of others will be able to relate to this song too.

But yeah the song’s catchy, I like the video too. 

Archived