Aaron Carter has an Only Fans now

Jordan Miller

• 3 weeks later...

Aaron's still posting on his OnlyFans, though the prices are outrageous; subscription price ($26 per month) should be enough, but Carter will make you pay $50, $125 or even $200 per exclusive photo or video, and in one case, he charged $125 for a photo that had leaked prior to the launch of his OnlyFans, a photo he reportedly once claimed was fake!

He now has a blow-job vid up for $200!!! A few photos seem to show penetrative *** w/ his gf. It's mostly ***** he's posting, but the quality seems to be gradually improving.

EDIT
1. The words "n u d e s" and "s e x" are banned on this site?
2. I've just checked, and his OnlyFans seems to be down.

Aaron is unbelievable! During this coronavirus scare, he's like: "Sorry, guys. I haven't been here lately because I feel like a lot of people stop donating for some reason. Um. I mean, this what it is, but... Um, but yeah, if you guys want me on YouTube, more definitely definitely, definitely, need to donate."
I get he needs money like everyone, but still. He's most likely richer than all those who did donate.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Aaron is unbelievable! During this coronavirus scare, he's like: "Sorry, guys. I haven't been here lately because I feel like a lot of people stop donating for some reason. Um. I mean, this what it is, but... Um, but yeah, if you guys want me on YouTube, more definitely definitely, definitely, need to donate."
I get he needs money like everyone, but still. He's most likely richer than all those who did donate.

trash

11 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Aaron's still posting on his OnlyFans, though the prices are outrageous; subscription price ($26 per month) should be enough, but Carter will make you pay $50, $125 or even $200 per exclusive photo or video, and in one case, he charged $125 for a photo that had leaked prior to the launch of his OnlyFans, a photo he reportedly once claimed was fake!

He now has a blow-job vid up for $200!!! A few photos seem to show penetrative *** w/ his gf. It's mostly ***** he's posting, but the quality seems to be gradually improving.

EDIT
1. The words "n u d e s" and "s e x" are banned on this site?
2. I've just checked, and his OnlyFans seems to be down.

Is he REALLY selling a video of him getting a **** *** and ****? omg. He has fallen :airpls:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

If anyone needs to be under a conservatorship, it's this guy.

Doing OnlyFans is not grounds for a c-ship. Chris Crocker's been at adult entertainment for a good while now, and he's also on OnlyFans (there are tons of performers there).

In order to be placed under c-ship, Aaron would need to be proven a real danger to himself and others, and who would be the conservator? Certainly not his mom (battling alcoholism), certainly not his brother Nick and his twin sister Angel (they both had a restraining order on Aaron), his dad passed away, and it doesn't seem like anybody else in his family would make that request.

Carter has recently gone to rehab a number of times, and being w/ his current girlfriend seems to stabilize him. Let's hope for the best.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, rik said:

^^ i agree. It's very concerning when you consider that he got a face tattoo just a day after someone in an interview said he wasn't bad, because it wasn't like he had a face tattoo. the next day he goes into a radio station with a face tattoo, the interviewer is very concerned for her and asks why he got it, but then proceeds to make fun of him not understanding that he was doing it in response to what another interviewer was saying the previous day. What i hate about this video is that the guy claims to want to know what is going on with Aaron Carter and is not trying to shame him, and yet he has the video monetized lmao. It is very sad to watch though, and even though I've kind of found him annoying past his Aaron's Party days (lmao),  I think he genuinely needs a lot of help. 

We kind of should be ashamed of ourselves for letting it get to this point. Like, we are kind of just making jokes about him being on Only Fans, when he very clearly has schziphrenia, potentially induced, or at least amplified, by the computer huffing and opioids. It's kind of like how we make fun of Lindsay lohan for being a 'flop' and shaming her for owning clubs while she has a problem, when in reality it's something that we are kind of helping her with. like she shouldn't be in those environments and yet it's her only source of income. 

I remember viewing his myspace back in the day when I was like 10 years old. There was a post a fan made of this. he always has been weird when it comes to Hilary Duff, and it doesn't seem all that normal. Like, when they were 19/20 years old he reposted something that a fan had posted, pertaining to this paparazzi picture of the two of them spotted together after many many years. This was around 2007 and on myspace; even by then he was not that popular so I think this went unnoticed but I remember this vividly like it was yesterday and have the pictures to show for it. 

He thanked them and wrote that he hoped someday they could be together. years later, he makes similar comments and then goes on to talk about how he 'took her virginity' at like 14 lol. it's very odd. 

aaron-carter-hilary-duff.jpg

this makes me think that this is a long term mental illness, which recently caught the public's eye. 

I mean Im pretty sure that mother and fame ruined the whole family.

• Nick is an alcoholic with very obvious anger issues
  • Lindsay died of a **** overdose
  • Aaron is insane
  • and I dont know much about his other sister but she also has no contact with Aaron and a restraining order.

Nick was smart to distance himself from that whole family and focus on his own family + his BSB "brothers". He seems like he is very happy and in a great place mentally.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, YoungOne said:

His family should help him. He said a nice guy but surrounded by ********* and bad friends. Hope he can recover 

He bought a **** ton of machine guns and said that he fantasized about killing his brothers pregnant wife and child. He also did something to his other sister because she also filed a restraining order against him. He also accused his dead sister of raping him and is now running around saying that his brother is a ******. Also his brother did reach out to him on twitter because he didnt have his new phone number and Aaron accused him of just doing it for publicity.

2 minutes ago, rik said:

i read something about how Nick assaulted Paris Hilton back in the day. when Aaron posted a tweet last year about Nick being abusive (in response to him alleging that aaron threatened his pregnant wife and unborn child), Paris liked the tweet (although she herself is a POS external to this, I still think it confirms that he has problems as well). 

It's a very sad situation. On the Doctors, Aaron talked about how his sister got him into computer huffing, but who knows what to believe. It's such a  horrible and dangerous situation at the end of the day.

I wouldnt believe anthing Aaron Carter said. I dont have a hard time believing that Nick got physical with Paris back in the day because he was an alcoholic and he still has temper issues. Thats not a good combination. But Aaron has accusations about every single person he ever comes across. I think thats even said in the video that you and I both posted. He is a notorious liar. I mean he even said that he was dead for 4 days and was mad that people didnt believe him...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block