BTS' MAP OF THE SOUL: 7 #1 on the Billboard 200, reportedly the second biggest debut of all-time worldwide

Jordan Miller

This album definitely deserves 5 stars.  20 tracks with 15 new songs make this album full of content.  The different genres, styles and approaches of each track can give various choices for the listeners.  I doubt when people saying BTS just following the trend in making music, following the trend but reinventing to make it your own is just how any song came to life.  The album is really great, if you are not prejudiced or basically hater, you will definitely love the songs, give it a listen and decide afterwards.

________________________________________________________________________________________

See: https://btsmerchandise.net/accessories/

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Same. And they all look like Asian girls to me. 

You don't have to like them but that last part of the "Asian girls" comment is not it. :icant2:

(This is coming from someone who is an extremely extremely extremely casual listener who does dislike a lot of their music and thinks at times their skills are exaggerated by fans, :yesokay:)

• Love 5
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

You don't have to like them but that last part of the "Asian girls" comment is not it. :icant2:

(This is coming from someone who is an extremely extremely extremely casual listener who does dislike a lot of their music and thinks at times their skills are exaggerated by fans, :yesokay:)

I think they're older generation that doesn't understand the evolved beauty standards

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block