Rumor: Sam is set to become Britney’s manager and conservator

burns

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly hope this might not be the case. It’s ridiculous to put him as conservator ... I mean, come on, he’s too young. On the other hand I think he could also give her more freedom than her father did. I’m not sure what to think. Best would be to get rid of the conservatorship at all. 

If it's true, i can already see how it's gonna go. Sam will become her conservator and who would want their own boyfriend controlling your life. She's gonna break up with him, forcing him to back down as a conservator and her dad / her team and the judge are gonna keep her under a conservatorship even longer because they're gonna say that she's in a vulnerable place after breaking up with her boyfriend. It's gonna go just like Jason.

I'm gonna play the positive one and be like - If that is what Britney wants, let her f**king have it..:schoolingtime:
And Let jamie-Lynn be her vocal teacher too, and let her sons produce her music, and just make it a whole brady bunch. 
I do agree she in 2007 had to many "yes"-pleaseres, and Sam is gonna be a pleaser again if thats the case.
As long he is not a new Stefan Belafonte, making Britney selling water on a corner....

At this point, I really think they ARE in love. He gains NOTHING anymore from her, quite the contrary, if he wanted a PR-girlfriend, he should have gotten a jenner-whatever, or someone else.

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

I'm gonna play the positive one and be like - If that is what Britney wants, let her f**king have it..:schoolingtime:
And Let jamie-Lynn be her vocal teacher too, and let her sons produce her music, and just make it a whole brady bunch. 
I do agree she in 2007 had to many "yes"-pleaseres, and Sam is gonna be a pleaser again if thats the case.
As long he is not a new Stefan Belafonte, making Britney selling water on a corner....

At this point, I really think they ARE in love. He gains NOTHING anymore from her, quite the contrary, if he wanted a PR-girlfriend, he should have gotten a jenner-whatever, or someone else.

LOL why would the kardashians want to have someone like him if they even could get better? i‘m pretty sure Sam doesnt get every girl he wants, its not just about the looks and the muscles. Britney is not a PR-Person but her name alone is pretty big- so.

15 minutes ago, rik said:

:shadelaugh: are u guys f**king BORED

DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WOULD LET A MAN CHILD RUN HER ESTATE

if he is her guardian, they all lose money. and let's be clear, Britney is not a dumb person contrary to what her team posts for her. I think she literally convinced him to let her drive last year (amidst not being allowed to) because she knew she could. If she's genuinely pushing for his takeover, there is a motive behind it and that motive is her freedom. 

britney-spears-03.jpg

So she is using it on her favour.. slay queen :checkit:

11 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Okay first of all, how do we know that this source from Twitter is legit.

This. It blows my mind that y'all believe anything that coincides with your theories without giving any thought toward how reliable a source is…

I get it, the team isn't necessarily trustworthy… but a random source on Twitter who cannot back up their claims is?? :ponderney: 

20 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Well there's always been somenthing fishy with all her men... not a single relationships that happend during this conservatorship period looked fully genuine to me. Sam at least Is hot, i would keep him as my conservator:gimmemoar:better than creepy papa Jamie for sure:eheeek:

Family is better then any opportunist looking for fane and fortune. Say what you want about her father,  Britney is alive because of him. 

15 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Her team have been laying the ground for this for years. If he did get it and then Brit immediately broke up with him, wouldn't that be messy? :rihannayas:

Exactly. Like I said before, she's eventually going to be turned off by him saying no to certain things because of his role. That turns to break up and that turns to her being unstable again. 

Hmm... Maybe that's their plan? To forcefully break up and then show the judge she needs to be under a c-ship? I remember saying something like this a while back

Archived