Alanis Morissette - 'Such Pretty Forks In The Road'

Jordan Miller

Just now, rik said:

I think her peak in terms of popularity was JLP or the supposed infatuation junkie followup

SIJ is the era where I first, like, really recognized and paid attention to her. Thank U is one of the first music videos I have seen in my life as it was becoming the time where I was already getting into MTV. I mean, I knew of all the songs from JLP because they were played on the radio all the time but i was a kid then so i didn't pay attention and was just bopping along not knowing and not caring about artists. With Thank U, that's when her name really stuck to me as, like, she's Alanis Morrissette (because of MTV flashing titles and artist's names) and when i saw the videos for JLP singles, that's when i was like "oh! so she sang all these songs!" ❤

• 2 months later...

Watch the video for eight easy steps. Also those first two albums are only on file sharing networks. Rumor has it the original masters are deleted. She acts like jagged little pill is her debut as a real artist. She's like P!NK. Who basically acts like Can't take me home doesn't exist or Mandy moore. 

For a while kylie did to during her impossible princess and indie kylie days. It wasn't until she signed with Parlophone records in 99. That kylie began to love the pwl catalog again. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.