Sam designs workouts...

Derrickr411

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

His caption tho... "Can you handle my superhero upper body workout?" :tiffeyeroll: i don't know him personally, but i feel like his ego is about to explode :checkit: (also, is it me or his upper body is extremely bigger compared to his legs? :imok:)

His ego is unbearable, to be honest. 

5 minutes ago, BradAdamson said:

Would you rather he didn’t work and helped himself to Britney’s money like the rest of the parasites around her?

He only got all this BECAUSE of her money. You knew who he was before he dated her? No. The moment he started dating her, he got on the map. 

F him. I can't stand him and he thinks he's God's greatest gift to the world when in reality he's a parasite who dates famous ppl just so HE can become famous. 

16 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I totally get that he's benefitting from her fame, but at least he's out there hustling and also promoting fitness. I'm ready for the drags :endit:

There are plenty of others who also promote fitness. Everything he's created has bombed. Thst clothing line, some make up company he whipped up, and now this. He's trying really hard to be rich and famous with her help but it ain't working lol. 

He's gotta let it go. The desperation is an ugly look on him. Even though he's already ugly. 

6 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I totally get that he's benefitting from her fame, but at least he's out there hustling and also promoting fitness. I'm ready for the drags :endit:

I think Lou is killing two birds with one stone by producing another star that she can get commission off of. Her business is also a talent agency. 

• Leader
6 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

There are plenty of others who also promote fitness. Everything he's created has bombed. Thst clothing line, some make up company he whipped up, and now this. He's trying really hard to be rich and famous with her help but it ain't working lol. 

He's gotta let it go. The desperation is an ugly look on him. Even though he's already ugly. 

I feel you, but what do you suggest he do otherwise?

9 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I feel you, but what do you suggest he do otherwise?

Before I answer that, I just have a rhetorical Q. Why is he so desperate to be famous? 

Back to ur Q lol. I mean, he's a personal trainer (who honestly doesn't seem to be at RPT much by the looks of it), just do that. He's working for the uncles of Gigi and Bella Hadid. Again, it's all cuz of his desperation to be famous that he befriended them. 

I'm sure everyone wants to be famous, but there's a price to pay for it. Does he really want that THAT badly? To ***** himself around and make a fool of himself? 

Or he could've opened up his own gym with this "asghari fitness plan" program at his gym and every member would have their own plan, utilize the equipment for their workout sessions, etc. 

Just the fact that he's trying soooooooo hard to be known everywhere is getting so annoying and he's coming off so desperate. 

• Leader
11 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Before I answer that, I just have a rhetorical Q. Why is he so desperate to be famous? 

Back to ur Q lol. I mean, he's a personal trainer (who honestly doesn't seem to be at RPT much by the looks of it), just do that. He's working for the uncles of Gigi and Bella Hadid. Again, it's all cuz of his desperation to be famous that he befriended them. 

I'm sure everyone wants to be famous, but there's a price to pay for it. Does he really want that THAT badly? To ***** himself around and make a fool of himself? 

Or he could've opened up his own gym with this "asghari fitness plan" program at his gym and every member would have their own plan, utilize the equipment for their workout sessions, etc. 

Just the fact that he's trying soooooooo hard to be known everywhere is getting so annoying and he's coming off so desperate. 

My perspective is that he does appear to want fame, which will be a tiresome chase, but is that wrong if he does? Not defending him, rather trying to understand why he’s so disliked in the Britney community. 

5 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I hear you. But there's nothing wrong about being desperate to become famous. Our fave tried so hard too - and succeeded obviously. But our fave was desperate to be a star too and i don't see anything wrong with that. Like, i get that he is benefitting off of Britney's fame but atleast he's doing it for himself and being smart about it than just be at home slacking off of her money. Atleast he knows that he's been given a platform because of his ties with Britney - and get his name out there and make a name for himself and not be known as just Britney's beau. I also get that he will always be in her shadow but atleast he's out there hustling for himself. Whether or not he knows the price of fame is on him. I don't like him either but just the idea of being desperate to be famous - i don't see anything wrong with that. :divaney:

8 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I agree. Britney could date anyone famous or not and they would get a big boost of fame and notoriety. It’s not bad, just comes with dating a celebrity. And in Britney’s case, she’s kinda one of the most famous people out there. I don’t hate Sam, but he’s doing his thing and that’s alright. Not the best look with what Britney is going through but I respect him for not shedding any negative light on her. And he’s shown nothing but support, even if it’s a bit weird or cringy at times. Brit seems happy with him, so that’s cool with me. 

Archived