Sam designs workouts...

Derrickr411

57 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

And the Grammy goes to... :clap:

Thanks girl, exactly. He’s out there doing his own self-promo and all that. Nothing for anyone to be too mad about, I’m glad that he’s not saying much at all about Britney or anything dealing with #FreeBritney or anything sticky in her conservatorship/mental health.
He’s keeping it pretty clean, and I respect that. But that “maybe we are, maybe we aren’t” marriage comment is pushing it and weird. He better not slip up or his fine *** is out. Britney deserves a Good Man who understands what she’s going through and is respectful of her privacy and doesn’t treat her like a toy or shock value gimmick in the media.  :bigtime:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Thanks girl, exactly. He’s out there doing his own self-promo and all that. Nothing for anyone to be too mad about, I’m glad that he’s not saying much at all about Britney or anything dealing with #FreeBritney or anything sticky in her conservatorship/mental health.
He’s keeping it pretty clean, and I respect that. But that “maybe we are, maybe we aren’t” marriage comment is pushing it and weird. He better not slip up or his fine *** is out. Britney deserves a Good Man who understands what she’s going through and is respectful of her privacy and doesn’t treat her like a toy or shock value gimmick in the media.  :bigtime:

I was gonna elaborate on that but you beat me to it. Yeah I actually like that Britney isn't getting any negative press because of him. He's just really low profile. I mean, he could go and star in tv shows and movies but he's not. He's starting his own fitness thing - which i think is far less of an attention/fame seeking ***** than a wannabe movie star, you know what i mean? Just imagine if he's out there starring in a tv show or film - the Britney Army would be furious. Atleast he's just a fitness instructor. This is not shade towards fitness instructors but you catch my drift. And he's also not really out there talking about Britney either or using her name and whatever. Britney gets brought up on interviews not by him but by the hosts. He's just out there doing his thing and if he gets rep because he's Britney's boyfriend - it's just a bonus. Regardless, he's doing his own thing trying to make a name for himself in his own merits and we should respect that. Also kinda relieved he's failing and flying under the radar cause if he blows up - i just know for sure the entire Britney Army will lose it. :cuteidk:

Archived