Public figures who openly opposed the zone experience

falka

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shane Dawson (sort of) speaking against it on Twitter really surprised me. While he has certainly always been questionable, he has a large following and he also already implied that even though he wanted to make a video about her conservatorship in the past he decided not to due to the possible legal issues. A shame really

• Content Curators

So are people actually attending this "Britney experience" ? I wont lie I actually considered going to it because how many fan bases actually have a literal building dedicated to their fave singer I mean that itself is huge for us but the place is so meh it has no Britney personality just a tacky interpretation. 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Shane Dawson (sort of) speaking against it on Twitter really surprised me. While he has certainly always been questionable, he has a large following and he also already implied that even though he wanted to make a video about her conservatorship in the past he decided not to due to the possible legal issues. A shame really

When did he indicate he wanted to make a video about her CONservatorship?

I been blowing him up about doing it for a year now lol. 

• Super Mods
On 2/6/2020 at 8:04 AM, MidnightCarlisy said:

So are people actually attending this "Britney experience" ? I wont lie I actually considered going to it because how many fan bases actually have a literal building dedicated to their fave singer I mean that itself is huge for us but the place is so meh it has no Britney personality just a tacky interpretation. 

Very true, most artists just have a small space but they’re done really well. This lacks execution like any team b related projects. I felt the same way too, and I probably would go if it wasn’t half assed. It actually looked good in the beginning and then halfway it’s like they ran out of ideas and just throw anything that can resemble Britney in. 

Archived