“ She doesn’t talk about a new album, or about performing.”

MikeMasi

If this is accurate, I’m not surprised. It’s so sad she can’t even communicate with her fans. 

According to the Spears source, the singer — who is celebrating her special day in Miami with boyfriend Sam Asghari — is also continuing to do well personally.

“Britney is good. She sees Sam as much as she can, but he also has his career. Britney is very supportive of it. It seems she doesn’t really think about her own career though. She doesn’t talk about a new album, or about performing.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-good-contact-sons-after-family-drama-happier/

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And? She is over it. She has been doing it for years and now being FORCED by her greedy team and this corrupt c-ship, is anyone surprised? She has probably lost her passion because of these people controlling her. She has worked a long time, is set for life, and deserves to just live her life as she likes and be with her sons.

I won't support anything she does until the c-ship is over and Britney can make her own decisions instead of being used as a bank for Loucifer Taylor and Jamie Spears.

Archived