Was Radar the best number from the Circus Tour?

warioaddams

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else think this looks like they re used the 2007 VMA outfit and put some diamonds on the bra?

Also this tour was bizarre... I loved it but they made a stage so huge so Britney didn’t have to do much more than walk back and forth or get pushed around on things or step on top of things etc (a smart way to hide her lukewarm dancing) but it made for a kind of boring show (I loved the spectacle around it all though).

• 2 months later...

Circus, piece of me, Me Against the Music (the bollywood thing was awesome!), touch of me hand, if you seek Amy were prob my faves. 

In all honesty, this was a fun tour. It was super unique and something you'll never see again. Anyone who was lucky enough to go will understand. And if anyone did the VIP will DEFINITELY understand why. 

Piece of Me by a landslide. The leg tilt, the back arch, the booty tease during “oh my god that Britney’s shameless”, when she gives the finger, the solo (on most nights), the iconic hair flips. She drew so much energy for that number! 

:yesplease:
Also, Hot As Ice!! One of her sexiest, more than BOM in my opinion... I’m still bitter she never did the kick part along with the dancers. 

Tbh i like the whole show in general, although you can tell that some performances were "fillers" i hate the fact that they scrapped :jj: the original Circus break for some armography :imok: Hot as Ice was so random but i don't mind it, i love that song! I LOVED the magic tricks, MATM with the Bollywood theme OMG i NEED that outfit in my life :comingthru: the interludes were also AMAZING, can we talk about "Break the Ice" for a second? That remix, holy **** :cinderellaney: i still think that for a DVD/Blu-ray release the Circus tour would have been by far a better choice than the FFT which, imo, is less spectacular :badthoughts:

Archived