Larry Rudolf’s client Kim Petras speaks about #FreeBritney

C0CKy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, joanhs said:

this is why I think Larry has just been a footsoldier... and is not evil..

Don't even fall for it

If he was so good then would not had accept the job in 2008 when Britney father brought him back on and he would have to be laying so low as he been doing this year now that stuff getting exposed.

Larry has minimal involvement with Britney these days. We have barely seen him on a regular basis since the Circus tour, after that it was Adam Leber and then it looked like Robyn and Bryan took over the tour management side of things. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear he’s retired soon.

37 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Larry has minimal involvement with Britney these days. We have barely seen him on a regular basis since the Circus tour, after that it was Adam Leber and then it looked like Robyn and Bryan took over the tour management side of things. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear he’s retired soon.

Larry been in the picture since 2008 getting paid

4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Larry been in the picture since 2008 getting paid

He was still getting paid when he wasn't in the picture, he negotiated the still current contract she with jive/BMG since early 2000s, he was probably always getting a percentage.

What I am saying is he has no involvement anymore, on Circus he went to every tour date with his kids and now he seems to only pop up at big showbiz events. Lou's team have been managing britneys day to day since at least the FF era.

25 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

He was still getting paid when he wasn't in the picture, he negotiated the still current contract she with jive/BMG since early 2000s, he was probably always getting a percentage.

What I am saying is he has no involvement anymore, on Circus he went to every tour date with his kids and now he seems to only pop up at big showbiz events. Lou's team have been managing britneys day to day since at least the FF era.

Her father rehired him in 2008, so he was.still her manager

5 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Don't even fall for it

If he was so good then would not had accept the job in 2008 when Britney father brought him back on and he would have to be laying so low as he been doing this year now that stuff getting exposed.

You are talking about hindsigt, and all we know NOW. Who's to tell if he was led into it also, with big lies? We saw photos of him and Britney Hugging, I've only heard great rumors that she cried with happiness because he wanted to work with her again.

I swear to you, mark my words, he is not to blame for anything britney didn't want to 

This is from 2011: Britney+Spears+Larry+Rudolph+Britney+Spe

5 minutes ago, joanhs said:

You are talking about hindsigt, and all we know NOW. Who's to tell if he was led into it also, with big lies? We saw photos of him and Britney Hugging, I've only heard great rumors that she cried with happiness because he wanted to work with her again.

I swear to you, mark my words, he is not to blame for anything britney didn't want to 

This is from 2011: Britney+Spears+Larry+Rudolph+Britney+Spe

She didn't have a choice in 2008 when put in a conservatorship 

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She didn't have a choice in 2008 when put in a conservatorship 

Its not that common you voluntarily go twice into 5150 and a conservatorship. Of course she didn't have a choice.
I'm pro that the c-ship was what was needed at that time. She got her kids back, whom she lost when she was "free".
'm anti c-ship after 2011. 

i'm just saying, first Miley, not Kim, something is up. They know something from someone... And that someone is apparently not fired from them yet. 

Archived