Larry Rudolf’s client Kim Petras speaks about #FreeBritney

C0CKy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/25/2019 at 6:08 AM, puppylo16 said:

But Larry and her butt heads A LOT. Yes you can consider him her professional father but it’s no different relationship than with her and Jamie. Everything she wanted to do he would want the opposite. She pushed for a new sound for her third album yet he wanted her to keep doing the same thing because it was selling and it was it thing. She wouldn’t be going behind his back so many times if he never make her do things she didn’t want to do. He was standing with Francis when they told Wade to convince Britney to do that **** scene where everyone around her was breathing on her, she was uncomfortable and nervous so wouldn’t a guy with a good conscious would say Britney is not doing that, I mean he seems to have no problem controlling her interviews. The guy is Jewish, and hearing him talk, you know he is all business. She was overworked when she was with him even when she was on her break after MP when she was supposed to enjoy the regular life, he had her make an appearance on his sunset tan salon to drum up biz and make his flop realty show more exciting. He’s the one that convinced her to change her voice because he wanted her to do pop and her voice was so mannish. You might think oh well it’s because it was the trend that time but look where we are now where he’s still trying to get female pop acts and still trying to churn out innosense version gazzillion. 

Nothing in what you said are true, there are soo many wrong facts.. 
Larry had NOTHING to do with her voice, that was all label and Max Martin. Max Martin had tried for years to get singers to sound like Britney, and she fulfilled it, and the label liked it. Larry wasn't even with her in sweden when they did that.
JIVE wanted Britney to do the same thing as the first 2 albums, again, they are her boss, not Larry. Larry cannot decide that alone. He was the negotiater, and he is the reason we even got MATM out as a real single.

• Super Mods
24 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Nothing in what you said are true, there are soo many wrong facts.. 
Larry had NOTHING to do with her voice, that was all label and Max Martin. Max Martin had tried for years to get singers to sound like Britney, and she fulfilled it, and the label liked it. Larry wasn't even with her in sweden when they did that.
JIVE wanted Britney to do the same thing as the first 2 albums, again, they are her boss, not Larry. Larry cannot decide that alone. He was the negotiater, and he is the reason we even got MATM out as a real single.

Nothing in what you said is true either, he said it in his MySpace blog and no, he was not responsible for MATM. The Matrix submitted a song called “pop culture *****” that her team approve...HER Team and that includes Larry. It’s even on the wiki Page :checkit:

American producers Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and Penelope Magnet, known collectively as RedZone Entertainment, presented Spears with the third song they had written and produced, "Pop Culture *****". While her management liked the track, she rejected it, telling them the song "sucked". After bonding with Spears during a night in New York City to "get in her world", as Magnet explained, it was easier to "actually write and know what she would and wouldn't say, to know where her real vibe is". Stewart and Magnet began working on the first version of the song; Stewart came up with the track, while Magnet developed the melody on a piano and some of the lyrics.[1] American producer The-Dream became involved after Stewart proposed him to work together on the track for Spears. He explained, "I was just getting into the business. I'm in Atlanta, driving home in a '92 Cadillac, and I get the call [...] I hung up and just screamed out joyous sounds."[2]During the recording sessions, Stewart recalls that the studio's air-conditioning died for three days, but Spears "didn't complain or anything, and for me that shows she's where she is for a reason."[3]

On 11/27/2019 at 12:48 AM, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

Im 30 and I know off her so how old are you if you're "too old"? lol Been following her since 19 when she was branded "The worlds youngest Transgender" - oh how the times have changed. Shes so pure and amazing. Check her music out xo

I’m 29 & I just found out about her the day I posted this thread lol. I’ll check out some of her stuff. What should I listen to?  

On 11/23/2019 at 11:16 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

Larry trying to keep his job

You're getting fired in due time Larry

I can actually imagine Britney keeping Larry on even once/if she is free.

Sorry I know y'all don't like to think so but she might go for convenience and stay with someone she's known forever while making sure that she can decide on what she wants to do ans doesn't want to do this time around. 

On 12/10/2019 at 5:23 AM, everybodygoesdown said:

I can actually imagine Britney keeping Larry on even once/if she is free.

Sorry I know y'all don't like to think so but she might go for convenience and stay with someone she's known forever while making sure that she can decide on what she wants to do ans doesn't want to do this time around. 

Her father brought him back in

He's getting fired along with a lot of people who her father brought in

On 11/25/2019 at 6:08 AM, puppylo16 said:

But Larry and her butt heads A LOT. Yes you can consider him her professional father but it’s no different relationship than with her and Jamie. Everything she wanted to do he would want the opposite. She pushed for a new sound for her third album yet he wanted her to keep doing the same thing because it was selling and it was it thing. She wouldn’t be going behind his back so many times if he never make her do things she didn’t want to do. He was standing with Francis when they told Wade to convince Britney to do that **** scene where everyone around her was breathing on her, she was uncomfortable and nervous so wouldn’t a guy with a good conscious would say Britney is not doing that, I mean he seems to have no problem controlling her interviews. The guy is Jewish, and hearing him talk, you know he is all business. She was overworked when she was with him even when she was on her break after MP when she was supposed to enjoy the regular life, he had her make an appearance on his sunset tan salon to drum up biz and make his flop realty show more exciting. He’s the one that convinced her to change her voice because he wanted her to do pop and her voice was so mannish. You might think oh well it’s because it was the trend that time but look where we are now where he’s still trying to get female pop acts and still trying to churn out innosense version gazzillion. 

You sound like a f**king antisemite to me.

The guy is jewish and he's all business.

Nice. So jews are all the about the money and non jews aren't? Wtf is wrong with you. This isn't 1930. Get with the times.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:15 PM, jordeezy said:

Nobody can convince me that Kim Petras just happened to be the youngest trans in Germany and then randomly gets signed by a big time management team when she happens to have minimal vocal talent.  But why? 

Minimal vocal talent? :umwtf: Have you ever actually listened to her music?  She has a great voice. I mean, ‘Slow It Down’ alone blows most of her contemporaries out of the water vocally. 

Archived