Her profile pic.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was cute for the anniversary but I agree. They should change it now.

I like it. It reminds me of a time before panda eye make-up and before all the "troubles." A time when Britney used to perform well, sell well, speak well and live well. A time when she had more of a

I like it. It reminds me of a time before panda eye make-up and before all the "troubles." A time when Britney used to perform well, sell well, speak well and live well. A time when she had more of a say in her own life. A time when there was light at the end of the tunnel. A better time :crying3:

• Like 9
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, ifuseekari said:

She can do whatever tf she wants with her Ig. You moaning about a profile pic is however, kinda dumb. :bedtime:

You really think if she had control over the gram that she'd want a photo from when she was 16 years old as her profile picture?

Brit has never been one who enjoys looking back.

I don't understand. Most of you claim she's the one running her IG and posting those cringe-worthy videos.:demi:

But the rest criticizes the captions and believe it's her team.:tbh:

so which one is it???

btw I really doubt it's her running her IG, like she would know how to out together a video out of several different clips and add music to it.... plz

Image result for wendy williams reaction gif"

ps: btw is this the new thing, resist on moving to the new exhale and keep posting on here until jordan gets mad and blocks all posting options?

cuz if so, i'm in.:tiffanynod: