I have a confession

Urbanney

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

If I’m Dancing and Coupure Électrique have actually grown on me a lot considering that I used to hate those tracks! While Do You Wanna Come Over is the only track that has aged pretty badly for me 

Yasss! I’m sure I’m one of the few who have Coupure Électrique in their top Glory tracks (maybe even Britney tracks in general). Every time I listen to it I’m completely blown away. 

Glory is definitely in my trinity along with ITZ, but Blackout will always be my #1 :gimmemoar:

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Glory and Britney Jean are the two albums I can listen to from beginning to end without skipping a song. They're just very easy to swallow, like it all works together. However, the songs, individually, aren't what I would consider my favorite, or her best (except for MOTM, DYWCO, NTIFY, maybe Better).

I kinda get what you mean, regarding different albums though. In The Zone is my favorite Britney’s album and Blackout comes in second, however, if I want to listen to some random tracks I’m more likely to listen to Blackout tracks instead of In The Zone, I usually listen to In The Zone when I want to listen to the whole album, because to me it all works well together. Anyway as much as I like Glory, it’s still not in my trinity, my trinity would be: 1. In The Zone 2. Blackout 3. Britney 

Archived