I have a confession

Urbanney

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JustLoveMe<3 said:

The only reason i cant agree with you, is becuase there isnt any dance tracks on glory :nonoNO:

I have to respectfully disagree. Better, Change Your Mind, Love Me Down, DYWCO, and If I'm Dancing are all great to "fun dance" to, and Invitation, Make Me, Slumber Party, and Just Luv Me are all good for slower, more sensual and fluid dancing imo. It's definitely not as upbeat or dancey as FF for example though.

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I have to respectfully disagree. Better, Change Your Mind, Love Me Down, DYWCO, and If I'm Dancing are all great to "fun dance" to, and Invitation, Make Me, Slumber Party, and Just Luv Me are all good for slower, more sensual and fluid dancing imo. It's definitely not as upbeat or dancey as FF for example though.

You can dance to every song in the world, but i miss some upbeat single, like she has given us every other time - i still have it in second place, cuss its that good :haha:

I love Britney so much... but Glory hasn’t aged well for me :(

Im hoping her next album is a lot more timeless. I need something other than *** songs from Britney. I can’t publicly listen to Glory and feel proud. Other than Make Me... of course. 

ITZ and Blackout really are timeless. 

Glory and Britney Jean are the two albums I can listen to from beginning to end without skipping a song. They're just very easy to swallow, like it all works together. However, the songs, individually, aren't what I would consider my favorite, or her best (except for MOTM, DYWCO, NTIFY, maybe Better).

Oops is my favorite album, 'cause it has my favorite songs OIDIA, Stronger, Lucky, CMYLM, What U See, Where Are You Now, etc, but it also has some songs that I think twice before listening: Satisfaction, DLMBTLTK, Dear Diary. And it happens the same with Britney and Circus.

My only "complaint" about Glory, something that is general accross most of the tracks, except for a few ones like MOTM or DYWCO, is that the songs lack a strong chorus. It's as if Glory songs were allergic to having a conventional, structured chorus. Most of the hooks are usually the musical breaks, or are like very short and weird. They're not bad, they're just, different. It still has a high place in my top:

1. Oops!... I Did It Again
  2. Britney
  3. Glory
  4. Circus
  5. Britney Jean
  6. In the Zone
  7. Femme Fatale
  8. ...Baby One More Time
  9. Blackout

Or actually it should be more like this:

1. Oops!... I Did It Again
  2. Britney