Taylor Swift guesses Britneys song right when Jimmy Fallon mistook BOMT for OIDIA

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

she still was like "I don't know who that is" lol

btw can't believe I'm 1 year younger than Circusney  :o

And this was a couple of months after the VMA where Taylor went after Britney to take a pic with her, maybe thats why she doesnt mention Britney that much anymore 

Either way we can see shes still a fan deep deep down :)

Circusney was slaying, u go boi ;)

On 10/5/2019 at 2:45 AM, Dirk said:

i want a very dramatic  getaway car music video :tiffanycries:

Ugh, who doesn't? :yesplease: "Getaway Car" is reputation's best song, no questions about it! :heresthetea: "Dancing With Our Hands Tied" and "So It Goes..." should've gotten videos / been singles too. These three could've and should've replace "LWYMMD", "End Game", and "Gorgeous" as singles. :heresthetea:

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I know, I was like :watrusayin: it sounds more like Daft Punk or something

Yeah, most of it does sound like a more acoustic Daft Punk track right until the end when you can hear the iconic three piano notes. :mhmnod:

11 hours ago, Popcornie said:

As im a swiftie too,I know Taylor is a britney fan. Shes said she wore her perfumes at school and she sang Lucky at one of her concerts.

Yeah, and also, the first post ever in The Official Taylor Swift Thread does mention that some fans met her and they were wearing Britney's perfume and Tay complimented them on it and said that she's a Britney fan too.

Archived