Best Britney Tracks- 7, 8,9

ILikeChillinWithYou

Pick the best song  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7. I was gonna vote Lucky because it's spine-chilling and iconic, but I must take a stand for Freakshow because it's a real modern pop jam and it still sounds f**king amazing.

8. I was gonna vote for Cinderella because it's epic and legendary but I must take a stand for Slumber Party because it's a summer bop and and the true and only post-Holtine Bling masterpiece.

9. I was gonna vote for Hot as Ice because it's Blackout's ugly daughter and Britney's irritating autotuned high-pitched voice must be some kind of punk statement from her, but I must take a stand for The Hook Up because it invented Britney-tón and the world needs more of it.

2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Chillin’ With You Where Are You Now:yesplease:

HOW COULD YOU?!? :meltdown:

My picks:

Track 7

"Freakshow" is a great dubstep track and the close-second here, but my vote goes to "Unusual You". Let's get the problems out of the way first: the production sounds a tad bit dated, but that's the only flaw I can see. The lyrics here aren't your typical love song, there's a pretty cool twist and the vocal production is awesome too, despite being somewhat dated too.

Track 8

The obvious and correct choice here is "Touch Of My Hand" (:jj:), but "Cinderella", "Toy Soldier", "Blur", and "Slumber Party" (the solo version :jj:) are all fantastic. "TOMH" is easily the most mature and best song about ************ I've heard and its Eastern-tinged production remains iconic, exotic, and p h a n t a s m a g o r i c a l! :jj:

Track 9

Track 9 isn't as good as the previous entries, but there are gems hidden here nonetheless, the standout of those being "Just Like Me". One of my favourite things about this song is how the verses' acoustic guitar transforms into a dreamy synth when the chorus hits. Also, the two "ooh-ooh"s right at the end of the song easily are the #1 best and most heavenly moment of Glory! :yasqueen:

I'd just like to bring up the fact that these polls really make me feel like a professional music critic and I consider this one to be my own and personal magnum opus! :rihclap:

Also, this is unrelated, but Charli XCX is doing a Twitter Q&A today and it's starting soon. Anyone coming along? :brit2016:

3 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I'd just like to bring up the fact that these polls really make me feel like a professional music critic and I consider this one to be my own and personal magnum opus! :rihclap:

AAND IM LIVING FOR IT :gobaby:

4 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Also, this is unrelated, but Charli XCX is doing a Twitter Q&A today and it's starting soon. Anyone coming along? :brit2016:

:awkblink:

For a better option, the FreeBritney rally is streaming live on Instagram right now...

48 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

:awkblink:

For a better option, the FreeBritney rally is streaming live on Instagram right now...

Ugh, I really wanted to make the Q&A fun (I even asked her about her fav. Britney non-single and what she thinks about the #FreeBritney protests alongside my "1999" screenshot :checkit:), but the internet connection right now is PURE * T R A S H *:ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

Like, it constantly turns off and s**t, it's so annoying! :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

If the Wi-Fi were a person, I'd f**king *****-slap them to another dimension right now, for ****'s sake! :rihit:

Archived